News Trader EA - page 101

Hello

I have Signal Trader V 1.4 installed. MT4 logs everything ok, but no trades. Calendar ID 4

Why?

Signal trader is trading the trading signals.

I made those signals as public ones.

I am planning to start making signal calendar.

Signal trader is trading the signal calendar:

I have registered in the the EA for calendar ID 4

ID 15 is not in the calendar.

sunshine99,

I am doing calendar 4 and I did calendar 15.

Calendar 15 is signal calendar: I made the forecastings by levels (pending orders) during the weekends for the whole next week. And I checked it every day during the D1 bar opened.

I stopped calendar 15 because D1 bar opened at 2 -3 am my local time ... just because of that.

When I stopped it - I posted all the templated to elite indicators section and call it 'Ichimoku informational template'. You can find it in elite section.

I am planning to continue with this #15 because I traded this my calendar live as well. And it is fully comfortable way of trading for me without looking on the chart all day and night. Only this 2 - 3 am problem without sleeping every day ...

I need to change timezone

Hello!

TradingNews EA 5.5, there are new parameters.

What does PipsLock and BreakEven ?

For example:

PipsLock: 10

BreakEven: 15

Thanks

sunshine99

I did not test 5.5 sorry.

Igorad tested.

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +59.

GBPUSD: +157.

USDJPY: -61.

USDCHF: -60.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: +7.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Hi newdigital - I'm not having much luck getting profitable newstrades with the EA. All of the positions it opened on Friday during Bernanke's speech were losers except for USD/JPY. Did you experience the same?

Today my USD/CAD trades showed 2 small winners and a bigger loser.

I'm wondering if my broker is not good for newstrading. They are an ECN type broker (GoMarkets). Are you trading this live on Alpari NZ? If so I might signup for an account with them.

I've attached today's newstrades on USDCAD. Do they look the same as yours? Any idea what's going on? I used the nfp settings you provided in the first post. It's a 5 digit broker. Ignore the first entry, that was something else. These are all live trades, I'm utilising low trade size to test the EA.

Cheers!

Files:
usdcad.htm  8 kb

I have different results.

Look at here:

I closed 1 trade manually now. May be should not ...

I traded it live. Now - on demo.

I had just one problem: it is necessary to monitor the trades and sometimes - close it manually. But I am moderating the forum and I did not have the time to look at the trades ...

So, it was just this problem only.

I think - it is something wrong with your settings.

It seems like you only opened 1 order for USD/CAD. In your NFP settings you have 3 pending orders?

Have you stopped using the newstrader on your live account? Were you not having good success? Which broker were you/are you using?

Thanks!

Reason: