HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 92

The HAMA adventure continues. Here is a look at last Friday trade setup with HAMA PAD v1 during the U.S. session.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here is another look at last Friday's U.S. session from the H2 vantage point. One trade for the day and staying out of the flat, ranging market condition.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

This is all fine and dandy. But I have been waiting days and days for you to send me the template and indicators!!

greatlakes:
This is all fine and dandy. But I have been waiting days and days for you to send me the template and indicators!!

greatlakes, the v1 set has already been sent out to the email address you have provided me in your PM. Please check. Otherwise, send me a direct email to ejcruiser@inbox.com and I will resend it to you.

Thank you for your patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

greatlakes:

Patience grasshopper

Mart

mart-hart:
I should ask for your money back ! Mart

That's cute Mark. Yeah, why not. There is a money back guarantee anyhow. I got mine back and a lot more after.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

mart-hart:
Patience grasshopper Mart

But it is sooo painful!! ha-ha

Fx you know this is all in good nature joking.

I sent an email to your direct address above. I never got the first one.

v1

fxcruiser:
greatlakes, the v1 set has already been sent out to the email address you have provided me in your PM. Please check. Otherwise, send me a direct email to ejcruiser@inbox.com and I will resend it to you.

Thank you for your patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello, fxcruiser !

I sent User Info 2 times, I sent email about that to you, I PMed.

No answers.

Send me v1, please.

Thanks!

Reason: