Installation is failed

I cant download  nothing now? Everything says installation failed what is going  on 

markg91:
I cant download  nothing now? Everything says installation failed what is going  on 

Same here.

Impossible to download or update MT4 and MT5 tools, indicator, EA's

I hope it is not problem in windows upgrade that was today.

windows update mql5

mql5 error update

Igor Zizek #:

Same here.

Must be on mql side  mine was working fine yesterday and I havent touched my pc since

markg91:

I tried in MT4 and I am getting this error too: receive response failed [12152], MT5 looks fine.

I will report this to the admins.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I tried in MT4 and I am getting this error too: receive response failed [12152], MT5 looks fine.

Thank you 

Igor Zizek #:

Same here.

I hope it is not problem in windows upgrade that was today.

I hope not 

I updated my first comment with images of errors.

yesterday everything was working ok. Today I receiving a lot of user complains about installing and updates.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It is also error for MT5, look at my error images above #1

Igor Zizek #:

It is also error for MT5, look at my error images above #1

I saw your post, but I installed 2 purchases in 2 different MT5 terminals successfully, just now.

I tried to download free product from the Market for MT4, and I did it with not a problem at all:

I tried to download free product from the market in MT5 (any free product), and I did it with not a problem -

Reason: