Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 51

Calendar

Newdigital, what do I put in Actual Forecast Previous so NewsTrader v5.3 will trade?

I am putting Actual Forecast Previous \But NewsTrader is not trading this Actual Forecast Previous.

You may put anything. Just 0 is fine as well.

ScheduleTrader EA is trading the market price. It means the price at some time.

Files:

SignalTrader is trading this Actual Forecast Previous. And the time as well. Or external setting (your written stop loss/take profit in the calendar) or internal settings (usual tp, ts and sl in EA).

You can see it from those images:

Private event is you may invite someone (some friend, or commercial client) by email to visit your particular event and no onw will see it except you and your friend (or your paid client). I checked it and it works (i invited myself sorry).

Sorry for promotion

But it is our forex tsd tool related to the forum.

Calendar

I do like the idea of calendar trading. This is very helpful. I'll start to try to implement these more into my trading. Like you said if more people posted their calendars would be good for everyone. I'm using the one you posted with added exchange opens. cvs file.

Jankruh:
I'm new here and I'm wondering if you guys can help me with something. Not sure that you do this but it doesn't hurt to ask. I have an ea that I have been using for my demo trading for nearly 3 months now. The only thing that it needs is a trailing stop. It opens automatically and I wouldn't mind having an option to disable and enable the automatic function as needed. The automatic opening of trades is secondary to me though. I'm primarily concerned with adding a trailing stop to it. Can you help me with this?

Just thought I'd bring attention to this question I asked since becoming a paying member back on the 10th of this month. Really would like if someone could give an answer as to whether they can help me or not, even if it is a no.

Coders may consider to help or not only if you post EA. But if your EA is on ex4 code only so they will not help.

bollinger bands ea?

Hi,ND.

i search elite section for a ea maked based on bollinger bands,but could not find one.

could you please post some links to indicators or eas based on bollinger bands?

thanks

All EAs are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

All BB links are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

One EA based on BB is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

(i tested it and it was very profitable but seems having some bug ... so if you will find some bug so please post here and we will fix it). It is elite section EA.

The other EA based on BB is the latest version if Brainwashing which I did not test yet (i did not test because of some complicated settings sorry). It is public EA.

What's the difference between Extern int and Extern double?

I try to read and understand some code, one of my question is what's the difference between Extern int and Extern double? I found one write like Extern int Stoploss, the other write Extern double Stoploss.

Thanks

Jeandl

newdigital:
Coders may consider to help or not only if you post EA. But if your EA is on ex4 code only so they will not help.

Thank you

I have uploaded the ea's. They do everything I need them to do except there are no trailing stops. There is a break even ea that goes with it that I normally use. It basically functions as a trailing stop because I simply set it to the same amount of pips as my first take profit on either the long or short ea below. What happens then when I run five .1 lot sized trades is that after the first lot takes profit and closes, if the rest do not meet the amount of pips required for them to take profit, the lowest they will go is to the level of the original entry price, therefore closing at zero; breaking even.

So, I only need for a trailing stop option to be added to either the long and short ea's or just to the break even ea if possible.

I used to use Manage TPv2-4 and it worked perfectly WHEN IT WORKED. lol That was my only problem with it. It simply didn't work much of the time but when it did work, it did exactly what I needed it to do. So, if you're familiar with Manage TP then you may have a better idea of how I want the ea's below to work if my explanation wasn't clear enough. I've included an attachment of the manage tp just for reference. The OzFx trades ea's are the ones in question, however.

Thank you again

Reason: