Trading System by Xard777 - page 287

"The secret to being successful at something that you really want to do is to.... try, try, and continue to keep trying until you succeed."

"If your not willing to risk." "You can not grow."

"If you can not grow." "You can not become your best."

"And if you can not become your best."

"You can not be happy."

"If you can't be happy..... what else is there?"

Ismael360...check your PM's.

Thanks

If you are not happy, nothing will make you happy...

ismael360:
"the secret to being successful at something that you really want to do is to.... Try, try, and continue to keep trying until you succeed."

"if your not willing to risk." "you can not grow."

"if you can not grow." "you can not become your best."

"and if you can not become your best."

"you can not be happy."

"if you can't be happy..... What else is there?"

ismael360:
"The secret to being successful at something that you really want to do is to.... try, try, and continue to keep trying until you succeed."

"If your not willing to risk." "You can not grow."

"If you can not grow." "You can not become your best."

"And if you can not become your best."

"You can not be happy."

"If you can't be happy..... what else is there?"

Great quote Ismael. I'm printing that one out.

Thank you.

Pava:
"Xard's return" -I know people waiting for the "Xxxxx'x return"...

ismael

you can see a last trade done, to cool the system? thanks

mira719:
ismael you can see a last trade done, to cool the system? thanks

Which setup are you talking about?

Can you post a image of the setup you are looking into?

ish

I'm somewhat confused. This thread is for xard's trading system and I'm not sure why you have jump into this ongoing thread and showing pictures of your own trading system. You may want to start your own thread.

Agreed!! Sorry Mira, but you are in the wrong spot. I watch this thread very much as well in the hopes it will get updated again. Please do not post here unless it has to do with Xards system.

Thank you Freddy

Thanks Buddy... I had no idea why mira719 jumped into this ongoing thread which is dedicated to xard's system and introduced his own trading system. This only throws us off and misdirects us and causes confusion to those that have been following this thread closely. I hope mira719 starts his own thread instead of hijacking this one. We need to connect my friend since I've been out of reach working on a personal project. I will shoot you my email address.

G

I don't know. I for one kinda like the guy posting his stuff, and wanting to get your take on what he is working with.

It's has a few aspects of Xard's setups here and there in it.

It's what we like to see. We like to see what others come up with. What works for ya'll, (sorry about the ya'll's, im from

Texas)

I for one like to see that, because it gives us ideas. And if your ideas are good then we try to Incorporated those ideas to money making setups.

How else are we too continue on?

Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see you guys being protective of this thread.

That shows respect for what we have done here in the past.

So, on second thought It may be best for Mira to start a new thread. But I for one would like to see what he has going on and too see him progress further.

And that goes for all of you. I really hope you all are doing well in your trading in what ever setup you use.

ish

Why has this thread gone from an active thread to a dead thread? Where is Xard?

ForexTrader600:
Why has this thread gone from an active thread to a dead thread? Where is Xard?

Xard, your students anxiously hope for and await for your return. We want our teacher back!

XARD

COME HOME!!!!!

Have you guys considered that there is a REASON why Xard is not posting on his thread?

Mike_S:

Xard, your students anxiously hope for and await for your return. We want our teacher back!

XARD

COME HOME!!!!!
Reason: