Help needed with EA

Hi there.  I am interested in creating an EA that will do the following:

1 - I will trigger the first trade on current market value from my mobile device.  The stop loss for this should be set to -10 by default.

2 - The metatrader platform running on a pc will then need to execute an EA that create a second order with the same lot size as first after 10 pips into profit. 

3 - Then the stop loss for the first trade will be moved to break even and the stop loss for the second trade will be -10.  Once the second trade reach 10 pips the first trade will be on 20 pips.

4 - Now the ea needs to open a third and final trade with stop loss of -10 and take profit of 10.  It should also move the stop loss for trade 1 to 10 pips and for the second trade to breakeven.

5 - Once the third trade reaches take profit all the other trades should also close.

Any help would be much appreciated.

geoffrey_debrui:

Hi there.  I am interested in creating an EA that will do the following:

1 - I will trigger the first trade on current market value from my mobile device.  The stop loss for this should be set to -10 by default.

2 - The metatrader platform running on a pc will then need to execute an EA that create a second order with the same lot size as first after 10 pips into profit. 

3 - Then the stop loss for the first trade will be moved to break even and the stop loss for the second trade will be -10.  Once the second trade reach 10 pips the first trade will be on 20 pips.

4 - Now the ea needs to open a third and final trade with stop loss of -10 and take profit of 10.  It should also move the stop loss for trade 1 to 10 pips and for the second trade to breakeven.

5 - Once the third trade reaches take profit all the other trades should also close.

Any help would be much appreciated.

That is not a request for help! That is a request for someone to code an entire EA system for you for free.

So, I suggest you hire someone to do it (much quicker); or take the time to learn MQL and do it yourself (very long time).

Fernando Carreiro:

That is not a request for help! That is a request for someone to code an entire EA system for you for free.

So, I suggest you hire someone to do it (much quicker); or take the time to learn MQL and do it yourself (very long time).

Who said I want it for free?

Might be something like that out there already.  Worth the ask!!

geoffrey_debrui: Who said I want it for free?Might be something like that out there already.  Worth the ask!!

I believe your request is much too specific for it to be out there already! By the way, what you are doing is called "stacking".

Try do a search on the CodeBase or maybe even the Market, but I doubt you will find something like that, but maybe you will get lucky!

geoffrey_debrui: Might be something like that out there already.  Worth the ask!!

Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

Reason: