OILFXPRO Martingale breakout system E A 100% PROFITABLE - page 7

Hi,

Could somebody explain me how to trade this technic? I've read the first topic, but I don't fully understand when to buy or sell.

Cheers,

Daniel

dvarrin:
Hi,

Could somebody explain me how to trade this technic? I've read the first topic, but I don't fully understand when to buy or sell.

Cheers,

Daniel

see this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177503

Nobody loves this thread and contributes to it

Good Luck Tick Job

Hopefully somebody wiil write an E A

regards

El cid

Hi Tickjob,

I've checked your link, but there are only some charts with no explanation about the rules. What are the rules to enter with this system?

Cheers,

Daniel

for example:

1. buy 1 lot at any price you like.

2. if price up 20 pips take profit, if price down 10 pips stop loss.

3. if previous trade loss, in the next trade increase lot size in this sequence 1,1,2,3,5,8,13

4. if previous trade profit, in the next trade start with lot size 1.

you can use whatever indicators to choose your trade, or random entry.

Hi

This strategy is 100 % profitable and works on E A

Somebody has compiled an E A for this martingale breakout method.

There is an error on this E A .It is meant to continue trading after a position is closed

Could a programmer correct it ,so it continues trading 24 hours a day non stop

It stops with order send error 130/131

El cID

Files:

Hi el cid,

I do not use MT4 and also do not learn it. Otherwise I will be very happy to help your EA.

in volatile market, any how choose two price levels and start rolling also can win.

Michel:
I am the author of "Martingale", but here is a special version for el Cid with random entries. The backtest shows what everyone knows, I.E. a very big account is needed, and if you want to sleep well, don't look at your screen !

Michel generously made a free E A for this strategy .The E A works correctly .

Michel was correct in suggesting nobody trades this strategy........ it is a dangerous strategy which exposes a trader to greater risks than the reward.It will eventually blow accounts

I will no longer post on this thread

regards

El Cid

Reason: