Sergey Golubev  
i_mbest:
DO YOU LIKE MY CAR...

i_mbest,

Please, respect rules of this forum.

Spec
Spec  
i_mbest:
HAHAHAHAHA , IS A GOOD JOKE , COMMON TRY SOMETHING ELSE, TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY THAT IM NEWDIGITAL OR CREATIVE OR I DONT KNOW. WELL MEN THINK ABOUT. TAKE IT EASY. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT IM THE BEST TRADER. I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM , WELL ANYWAY IS ANYBODY WANT TO PROOF PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I RESPONSE INMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL SEE WHO IS A LIAR. AND FINNALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

Ok,i have the proof.

if you have a good system that made million use it for yourself and take your time .

If i have a system that made 1 KK per month i don't sell it for 50,200,500,800k

Files:
Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
i_mbest:
HAHAHAHAHA , IS A GOOD JOKE , COMMON TRY SOMETHING ELSE, TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY THAT IM NEWDIGITAL OR CREATIVE OR I DONT KNOW. WELL MEN THINK ABOUT. TAKE IT EASY. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT IM THE BEST TRADER. I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM , WELL ANYWAY IS ANYBODY WANT TO PROOF PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I RESPONSE INMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL SEE WHO IS A LIAR. AND FINNALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

Just don't drink too much..

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Devil2000:
Just don't drink too much..

and too often...

simon
simon  

another double your account in one months time

Since this this a joke thread i guess i will post another joke statement "double your account in less than a month". Have a guess if it is a real trading on demo account (or shall i say betting). The way of trading is a joke if you know what i mean.

FXGOD
FXGOD  

Guarantee Profits.

Really, what do you need in forex markets?. i think profits. ok not allways profits but allways close in positive. well you can see in attach files, multiples test and forward test. im selling those systems that work in four majors. the idea is simple. well i need a little feedback here. i will answer all question. thanks.

FXGOD

Files:
fx-god.zip 53 kb
FXGOD
FXGOD  

Feedback

Well i have two system and the final price is 20.000 usd$. try to see attach file above and make your own decitions. well im open to hear your positions. i really like this forum. my respect to NINA, CODERSGURU, NEWDIGITAL and others valuable peoples. thanks to all.

FXGOD

MFX
MFX  
FXGOD:
Well i have two system and the final price is 20.000 usd$. try to see attach file above and make your own decitions. well im open to hear your positions. i really like this forum. my respect to NINA, CODERSGURU, NEWDIGITAL and others valuable peoples. thanks to all. FXGOD

Well Mr God ,

You joined at this group this month , today or months ago using other nickname?

How do you know many peoples from this forum?("my respect to NINA, CODERSGURU, NEWDIGITAL and others valuable peoples")

We are not idiots!!

MFX

phoenix
phoenix  
MFX:
How do you know many peoples from this forum?("my respect to NINA, CODERSGURU, NEWDIGITAL and others valuable peoples"

he's god ... haha

newoptionz
newoptionz  

$20 or $20000?

Was that $20 or $20000?

To add comments, please log in or register