EA help needed .!! - page 2

OK, you could do this . . .

{
   static bool PlaceBuys=true;
   while(PlaceBuys) 
      {
      if (iBands(NULL, PERIOD_H1,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,0) > Ask) 
         BuyOrder();     //this should continue till the above condition fails.

if (iBands(NULL, PERIOD_H1,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,0) < Bid) PlaceBuys=false;
      }
}

ubzen:
Ok ... thats it .. U need to quit. Don't hijack other people's thread. Go learn how to code and help yourself. I suggest you delete your posts and don't spam us anymore.

you are righ for one hand but other i need help to learn coding, in fact my problem is how to use to create the different iCustom to a color bar indicator (blue and red bars) and the executions conditions.

thank for your help

messie:

you are righ for one hand but other i need help to learn coding, in fact my problem is how to use to create the different iCustom to a color bar indicator (blue and red bars) and the executions conditions.

You need to DELETE the posts that you have "muck spread" across other peoples threads . . .

You will get no help from me.

thanks raptoruk and other dudes....i finally did tat....its working like a charm now...thanks again...

hey....sorry raptor uk....the loop worked in strategy tester, but its not working in live trading.....i mean, the condition is not satisfied now, but it was previously satisfied, is there anyway the orders can be placed even now?

kmnatarajan:

hey....sorry raptor uk....the loop worked in strategy tester, but its not working in live trading

Why ? you need to find out and understand what is going on . . add some Print statements, follow your code line by line, figure out what is working in the ST and what is not live . . .
Reason: