paijolopez:
Daily result Monday 16 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9865

take profit 1.9885

stoploss 1.9835

CLOSE PROFIT +20 pips at 8:30 am GMT

IT IS a DECEIT!!

And not only this day...

All this theme is conceived as advertising of your site...

You could not buy 1.9865... Bid was 1.9862.

Spread e FXDD on GBPUSD 4 pips

Means Ask = 1.9866.

But at you the warrant!!! BUYSTOP!!! At all BUYLIMIT..........

The people!! You deceive!!! And not only this day!!

Pavel Korotaev:
IT IS a DECEIT!!

And not only this day...

All this theme is conceived as advertising of your site...

You could not buy 1.9865... Bid was 1.9862.

Spread e FXDD on GBPUSD 4 pips

Means Ask = 1.9866.

But at you the warrant!!! BUYSTOP!!! At all BUYLIMIT..........

The people!! You deceive!!! And not only this day!!

Just enter the trade manually sir like I did and I ever tell this on the early post of this thread,most of time I have enter the market manually and not by place the order,intuition work too, The LIMIT and STOP are the point where should we enter the market, wait it retrace or just enter instantly.that's what I do, just make it simple like I did and don't make it complicated (remember KIS=keep it simple) then you'll find the pip hidden palace.

just want to share, if you don't like it then just leave it. only my 2 cent

I'm affraid you have comment without read entire my post, didn't read post at daily20pip forum too but it's ok, I use FXDD only to harvest OHLC data, I'm trade with Realtrade, yes they have spread 4pips too for GBP, but as you can see the real trade was touched 1.9861 for about a minute, and it's just plenty of time too placed you ordered, try to install about two broker MT4 and you can find different price movemet in their chart, that just normal and nothing wrong with your computer,

BUT the moral of my story above is KEEP IT SIMPLE and you'll find pip hidden palace, gain pip not gain controversi,

PS: I'm so sad when you say I'm a deceit , am I wrong to share this strategy??

paijolopez:
Just enter the trade manually sir like I did and I ever tell this on the early post of this thread,most of time I have enter the market manually and not by place the order,intuition work too, The LIMIT and STOP are the point where should we enter the market, wait it retrace or just enter instantly.that's what I do, just make it simple like I did and don't make it complicated (remember KIS=keep it simple) then you'll find the pip hidden palace. just want to share, if you don't like it then just leave it. only my 2 cent

Your broker FXDD

On pair GBPUSD- spread 4pips

The price was BID-1.9862... Means ASK=1.9866

Even by hands it would be impossible to buy at the price of 1.9865.....

You convince me only of one case!

Show Statement, under your bargains on FXDD

Instead of beautiful figures on your site.

paijolopez:
I'm affraid you have comment without read entire my post, didn't read post at daily20pip forum too but it's ok, I use FXDD only to harvest OHLC data, I'm trade with Realtrade, yes they have spread 4pips too for GBP, but as you can see the real trade was touched 1.9861 for about a minute, and it's just plenty of time too placed you ordered, try to install about two broker MT4 and you can find different price movemet in their chart, that just normal and nothing wrong with your computer,

BUT the moral of my story above is KEEP IT SIMPLE and you'll find pip hidden palace, gain pip not gain controversi,

PS: I'm so sad when you say I'm a deceit , am I wrong to share this strategy??

I too really trade on FXDD!!

Even on minutes no quotation BID 1.9861!!!

Divide(share)... Not of problems.. As I can forbid to you it to do(make).........

I want to warn the people, that let has no illusions on the given strategy...

Or show yours real Statement...

Not important, in hands you trade or warrants... (stop limit orders)

Please read carefully I have trade with Realtrade, not in FXDD,

20pips a day is not illusion !!!!, many2 methode can do this easily

more trader out there that smarter than me are easily made 100pips a day, may be you are one of them that could easily reach 100pips/day , and if you fell to reach 20pip a day was an illusion then what's next??

--END OF DEBATE--

paijolopez:
Please read carefully I have trade with Realtrade, not in FXDD,

20pips a day is not illusion !!!!, many2 methode can do this easily

more trader out there that smarter than me are easily made 100pips a day, may be you are one of them that could easily reach 100pips/day , and if you fell to reach 20pip a day was an illusion then what's next??

--END OF DEBATE--

I wait with impatience yours Statement yours REAL broker

- END OF DEBATE --

Pavel Korotaev:
I wait with impatience yours Statement yours REAL broker - END OF DEBATE --

I think I don't need to give any real trading statement because I'm not a Signal seller who need to prove their trading result

just wanna share, and if you don't like it just leave it,

paijolopez:
I think I don't need to give any real trading statement because I'm not a Signal seller who need to prove their trading result just wanna share, and if you don't like it just leave it,

Any SUCCESSFUL Trader, statement would give with pleasure!

Usually with Stament all discussions begin.

Differently there is no sense to be engaged in a deceit and loss of time.

Daily trading result Tuesday 17 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9917

take profit 1.9937

stoploss 1.9887

CLOSE PROFIT +20 pips at 8:30 am GMT

Reason: