Tester: Testing Visualization: Trade History

New article Testing Visualization: Trade History has been published:

The article describes the possibilities of convenient viewing the trade history when visualizing tests.

Author: Andrey Khatimlianskii

Dude, that is f**kin cool!

Craig:
Dude, that is f**kin cool!
Is it read ok (I mean readability of translation)?
Translator

Maria,

You did an excellent job translating the article.
Thank you very much.

Yeah, good job, in fact I didn't even notice when I read though the first time that it had been translated.
If I read it very carefully some of the phrases are a little odd, but overall a huge improvement!

cnotation:
Maria,

You did an excellent job translating the article.
Thank you very much.
Thank YOU very much! The feedback is very important for us. There is not so much text, though. I suppose reading the articles like "My First Grail" or "What Is a Martingale" where there are no or just a few pictures, but much text, you would probably say it's more difficult to read. But I try to do my best. ))

Craig:
Yeah, good job, in fact I didn't even notice when I read though the first time that it had been translated.
If I read it very carefully some of the phrases are a little odd, but overall a huge improvement!
Thank you, Craig. As I replied to cnotation, I try to do my best. ))

Hi, great ea. Can think of one improvement. In order to test multiple entries for say a number of days, weeks etc, and checking these at certain intervals, one could add another input to pause the program at a certain time intervals. i.e every 4 hours or at a specified time. This would preserve the test data.

Hello Everyone,

I just received this: from a guy named Jim Standford and is found @ http://www.forexstf.com/ ...

Genetic Algorithm Technology

... they've already hatched behind closed doors has SOLVED the one big-time weakness that cripples other forex "A.I. robots" you've tried.

That weakness is... these outdated robots can only "think" and "adapt" with the "rules" the human programmers who put them together programmed in.

So if you've watched some of these "smart" forex robots bite the dust after just a couple weeks of trading...

Now you know it's NOT your fault, because if all they had under the hood was some geek's idea of a "winning strategy"... it's

Questions: Do we have an EA like that? Thankyou in advance ...

Amazing! What an excellent job ... Keep up the good work, Dude ...!

Reason: