Traders joking, the beginning - page 11

ajjajajajaj,he is a fraud

tradespain:
ajjajajajaj,he is a fraud

Hello Alberto Miguel Cabrera Donate, why dont say that your thread my system p , you are using one of my system. you have many many money in this moment because one of my system. if anyone want the system p please pm me thanks.

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veningroup.com

eh? you system? jajaja ok ok you post result here statement jajaja

Your these defrauding the persons and changing of name, I now do my system, and ityou stops sending me email, I am not going to say it to you my system P

jodetter:
Hello FXGOD = Pedro Echenagucia,

it is very clear that you are the one who indeed has a "very bad attitude". You seem intent on taking naive traders money. The thing with you and most other internet scammers is that you don't aim to get a little of the naive persons money, you aim to get quite alot!

One must think why are you doing this? You say you have an EA that makes money yet you forcefully seek to sell it. Why don't you use it yourself. You made some money from some people who bought your last EA in your closed thread "I'm selling my new EA". So, be content with that - go and use that money to trade live with and make money- then when you trade live with your own EA and we can see live statements from you, you will have more credibility.

I agree, EXCEPT: His credibility came and went, and is long gone.

- - - -

Name: Pedro Echenagucia

Modus Operandi: Deceptive sales practices

End of story.

NEWDIGITAL

This man is one defrauds stops cheating the persons, "president"

see my statement, can i see you satement?

Files:

It is the joking thread.

I am cleaning the commercial section using this thread.

fxgod my new money manager

I am withdrawing all millions from my accounts and sending to great money manager(Pedro) so soon I become multi-billionare in 1 week or hopefully 1 day!

pelele79:
Hello Alberto Miguel Cabrera Donate, why dont say that your thread my system p , you are using one of my system. you have many many money in this moment because one of my system. if anyone want the system p please pm me thanks.

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veningroup.com

Hi Pedro,

I have two questions:

1) I would like to purchase one of your systems so please let me know how I can go about transfering my money into your account.

2) Have you ever considered a foray into standup?

Your unquestionable talent is in the not knowing so never lose that....

Thanks,

Gramski.

Money, Money, Money, Money, Money........ MONIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Anybody know what this song is called?