INTRA-LIGHT ANALYSIS - page 5

sllawa3 >> :

>> Gentlemen, what's your opinion? Would working with ticks bring tangible benefits or not? and does it need a new platform or can it be done in mt4?

Slava, I'm going to find this article about equivolume charts, read it and try to test the indicators on the history. You'll find the answer for yourself :-)

sllawa3 >> :

you may be right... but the drop in the number of trades kills in long TFs... although the accuracy increases, the overall profitability drops... ... but on the contrary, accuracy lags on short ones... So I assumed that the frequency of candles on short ones is simply more commensurate with the frequency of incoming information, i.e., ticks... and quite logically decided to switch to analysis of a smaller unit of information than a bar or a candle... i.e., a tick...
that's why I reached out to the public... I'd like to know at first hand how to analyze a bar or a candlestick. I would like to hear first-hand the results before getting involved in practical experiments...

sllawa3 писал(а) >> but on long TFs it's the drop in the number of trades that kills...although accuracy is increasing, the overall profitability is falling...

The number of trades does not lead to an increase in their quality. In other words, it does not lead to an increase in depo. Your reasoning is flawed. Look at the championship, analyse the statistics for the championship - the website is full of them. You will see it yourself.

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, what's your opinion? will working with ticks bring tangible benefits or not? and does it require a new platform or can it be implemented in mt4? is the averaged information that can be taken from it enough for this?

If you cannot build a profitable system on minutes, then ticks will not do you any good. Analysis of ticks is adjusting a profitable system, trying to increase profit, refine your forecasts, etc. Nothing new will happen if you use MA(5) of Сlose and 5 points of ticks. You will not change anything if you use MA(5) of Сlose and 5 tick points.

LeoV >> :

The number of trades does not lead to an increase in their quality. In other words, it does not lead to an increase in depo. Your reasoning is flawed. Look at the championship, analyse the statistics for the championship - the website is full of them. You will see for yourself.

>> simple arithmetic, if the number increases by 10 times, while profitability of these deals will fall by one third, then the total profits will increase...

but i would like to increase the quantity without reducing the quality... and it's possible that tick analysis is one of the ways to solve this problem...

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

It's logical to think that we should move on to the analysis of a smaller unit of information than a bar or a candle... i.e. a tick...

I see. So you speak of Thomas and I speak of Eremia :-D

Daniil >> :

I see. So you're talking about Thomas and I'm talking about Eremes.

I'm just looking for people who have at least some experience in this area... just who have tried it...

sllawa3 >> :

I'm just looking for people who have any experience in this area... just who've tried it...

I've tried it. And I advised you the article. But you stubbornly wait for some other, surprising answer :-)

sllawa3 >> :

I'm just looking for people who have any experience in this area... just who've tried it...

I don't want to get into a debate about whether it'll work or not. I want to hear the opinion of someone who's tried it out.

sllawa3 >> :

I'm not going to argue about whether or not it makes a difference. I want to hear the opinion of someone who has tried it in practice.

that's what i want to hear. but i don't know what you think. does it make any difference or is it just a waste of time ?

Reason: