Traders joking, the beginning - page 6

i_mbest:
Dont lose more time and money.... im the best trader. please if you want my system contac me in i_mbest@hotmail.com remember my system cost 50.000 usd$ and is for elite traders and managers funds. I_MBEST

Maybe you oughta repeat your message a few more times. Make sure all the elite peoples...

Ah never mind. Not worth the effort.

- - - -

Theres something that's just inherently repugnant about this crap.

Donkey

Guys,this I_mbest is ridiculous.He's Pedro Echanagucia or Pelele 79.I sent a e-mail asking for the EA and the your name appear Pedro Echenagucia hahahahaha By the way i'm posting your EA 10PIPSADAY for anyone see your crap strategy.Good Lucky for you Pedro.We're not DONKEY no!!!

Files:

Duplicate your Acc in one month...

I_mbest:

You only must use my system to duplicate your money in one month. The system work in gbp/usd pair. The price of my system is 50.000 usd$. If you have the money this is your place. I only will sell 5 copy of my system "I WILL BE RICH" . This place is only for peoples that have the money to buy it.

You only put your risk capital and use the system and you will duplicate your account in one month.

For everyones please try to avoid bad words here, i will really apreciate.

Any questions i-mbest@hotmail.com

I_mbest.

I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE.

I_MBEST

Files:
dibujo1.jpg  70 kb

YOU CHOOSE STAY IN YOUR LOSSES OR BUY MY SYSTEM AND LIVE BETTER.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

believe me is the BEST.

creative:
I will buy 2 please, one for me and one for a friend. Oh no sorry make it 3, i have a redneck cousin i am shure he will like my gift! Some guys are so funny!!

well see the proof.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

Files:
proof.jpg  72 kb

see the attach, you can see result from forward test, not scalping ways, only pure system. i like the system from Codersguru, sorry newdigital but you aren`t better than me. im the best... i-mbest@hotmail.com

see the proof.

bye.

newdigital:
I spent half an hour and please find the statements:

- "double deposit in one month" EA. Money management. It is free EA. You may download it from this forum.

- "triple deposit in one month" EA. It is Codersguru's MAChannel EA. No Money Management. It may be increased deposit in 10 times for one month with MM (probable).

I may create a lot of statements like this using EAs posted everywhere.

I think the best EA is MACD-sample: it's increasing deposit onto 20% for one month without any MM (I backtested USDCHF since 02nd of June till 02nd of July).

Can you imagine how big will be your deposit with this MACD_sample (everybody is having this EA together with MetaTrader) using MM?

So, places are the following:

1. MACD_sample EA (probable Metaquotes);

2. MAChannel (Codersguru);

3. qq EA (unknown Russian author);

4. i_mbest with his EA.

Sorry i_mbest, you are not the best one. Best one is Metaquotes (they created Metatrader together with MACD_sample EA), second is Codersguru, and the 3rd one is unknown Russian author. So, the problem is that MACD_sample is free EA, MAChannel was posted in elite section and qq is free EA (posted in this forum).

Did you find anybody who will pay? because i have EAs also ...
Files:
proof.jpg  72 kb

i will open a different thread in commertial section.

sorry but isn`t a joke... sorry for disturb newdigital.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

Only see the prof # 2. my results are better than yours. sorry.

I_mbest.

i-mbest@hotmail.com (this system is for big accounts and hedge funds or money mangers with a big accounts)

Files:
proof2.jpg  168 kb
Reason: