Traders joking, the beginning - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
i_mbest
i_mbest  

Only see the prof # 2. my results are better than yours. sorry.

I_mbest.

i-mbest@hotmail.com (this system is for big accounts and hedge funds or money mangers with a big accounts)

Files:
proof2.jpg 168 kb
JoZo
JoZo  
pelele79:
Hello JOZO i dont think that you statement is for your live account. Pedro Echenagucia

Statement6.htm is demo acc. but forward trading...

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
i_mbest:
Only see the prof # 2. my results are better than yours. sorry.

I_mbest.

i_mbest@hotmail.com (this system is for big accounts and hedge funds or money mangers with a big accounts)

Not better.

All the forward statements I posted did from 500 to 900 pips for one month trading 0.1 lot size and without any MM.

For one pair only.

What does it mean?

It means from $5000 to $9000 using 1 lot size. For one month only.

But according to your statement you EA used 1 and 4 lot size and you provided the statement for 2 or 3 pairs.

So our free systems are making from $5000 till $9000 using 1 lot just for one pair only and during the one month.

You system did the same but for many pairs summarized.

i_mbest,

don't dispute with me. I tested a lot of everything in my life and inside this forum as well.

I don't like the word "proof". What is "proof"? Nobody can proof anything. It is forex and it is EAs. Believe me: we have a lot of EAs with good forward testing performance. And with consistent profitable forward testing results as well.

Personally i don't care. You may create thread in commercial section. If people will accept you and your proposal - I will delete all related to you posts in this "joking" thread. But I think people will ask to delete your future possible thread.

Because what is $50,000 (you are selling EA for this money as i understand)? It is big money. I may buy good house on the sea side for this money: i may live in the city and the house will be as guest house. You know? Just 100 metres from the hotel where Presidents of Russia, Germany and UK had some rest. Just near. And no any forex in my life anymore: i may have some clients from Moscow who want to visit Europe on the seaside and will spent all my life drinking the beer and looking around for something.

Big money - big proof.

Small money - small proof.

No money - no proof and no problem.

i_mbest
i_mbest  

You must Think in big. why buy a house in 50K if you can buy for 1 million or more. you dont understand that my system is for big big big accounts and hedge funds, not for small capital.

I-mbest@hotmail.com

newdigital:
Not better.

All the forward statements I posted did from 500 to 900 pips for one month trading 0.1 lot size and without any MM.

For one pair only.

What does it mean?

It means from $5000 to $9000 using 1 lot size. For one month only.

But according to your statement you EA used 1 and 4 lot size and you provided the statement for 2 or 3 pairs.

So our free systems are making from $5000 till $9000 using 1 lot just for one pair only and during the one month.

You system did the same but for many pairs summirized.

i_mbest,

don't dispute with me. I tested a lot of everything in my life and inside this forum as well.

I don't like the word "proof". What is "proof"? Nobody can proof anything. It is forex and it is EAs. Believe me: we have a lot of EAs with good forward testing performance. And with consistent profitable forward testing results as well.

Personally i don't care. You may create thread in commercial section. If people will accept you and your proposal - I will delete all related to you posts in this "joking" thread. But I think people will ask to delete your future possible thread.

Because what is $50,000 (you are selling EA for this money as i understand)? It is big money. I may buy good house on the sea side for this money: i may live in the city and the house will be as guest house. You know? Just 100 metres from the hotel where Presidents of Russia, Germany and UK had some rest. Just near. And no any forex in my life anymore: i may have some clients from Moscow who want to visit Europe on the seaside and will spent all my life drinking the beer and looking around for something.

Big money - big proof.

Small money - small proof.

No money - no proof and no problem.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
i_mbest:
You must Think in big. why buy a house in 50K if you can buy for 1 million or more. you dont understand that my system is for big big big accounts and hedge funds, not for small capital. I_mbest@hotmail.com

I just remember one joke.

Today i bought a beer for 30 cents.

But small bottle ...

But today!

Yesterday it was for $1.

Very big bottle!

But yesterday...

But today ...

i_mbest
i_mbest  
newdigital:
I just remember one joke.

Today i bought a beer for 30 cents.

But small bottle ...

But today!

Yesterday it was for $1.

Very big bottle!

But yesterday

But today ...

jejejej is a good one, thanks for that.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

i_mbest
i_mbest  

Hello, if you are fund manager, hedge funds, big account... you will need my system of 50K usd$ . i guarantee the you duplicate your account month after month. you will be extremely rich and your customer too. only try to contact me in i-mbest@hotmail.com .

I_MBEST (The Best Trader)

i_mbest
i_mbest  

What happens here, anybody with big account or fund manager? well anyway if anyone want duplicate yours account please contac me without compromise in msn hotmail i_mbest@hotmail.com . remember I_MBEST ( TBT The Best Trader )

kiwigold
kiwigold  

I_MBEST

Hey man you are spamming !

Not good

There is a commercial section to advertise your wares.

There are a lot of people on this forum who are the best in trading ! and are giving their systems for free.

i_mbest
i_mbest  

I_mbetter

one things is sure. i_mbest trader. and i have an excelent system for big accounts, hedge funds, this system is for elite peoples. I_MBEST.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

To add comments, please log in or register