Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if... - page 8

sanyooooook:
it's a provocation )

I agree 158%, oops, ugh - orangeOFF... :-)))

Sorry please, I just wanted to ask, I'm new to the forum, I don't know the rules, but it's no joke.

What is he even doing on this forum with such questions!?!? ))))))))))

Nah, I can't...)) It's been a long time since I had such a scintillating reading experience. Without any compote from the content, it's blasting, dragging and unleashing....

anton777:

Please advise! How to make, let's say, a new bar opened in hourly timeframe (H) and to read out the time for about 50 minutes. I heard about Sleep.

This is for this thread is floodood. Moderators, please take down the post and submit the author to a 3 day ban for a flagrant violation of Rule 8.

And no smiley faces will not put. I'm just not amused at all, lasso.

anton777:

Sorry please, I just wanted to ask, I'm new to the forum, I don't know the rules, but it's no joke.

You've already been referred - here - contact (this is a link to the relevant branch of the forum, where you will surely be answered on the merits of the question), don't flub.

Roman.:

You have already been referred - here - contact (this is a link to the relevant branch of the forum, where you will definitely get an answer on the merits of your question), don't flatter yourself.

Thanks go where I need to go, thanks for the advice

honestly not me :-)

But look closely again another thread is getting into the middle of nowhere.

The topicstarter cannot do anything, although he may raise a good question, but where are the moderators to scold him....

he needs to clean up a thread, but he does not have a broom....

maybe someone will see what's going on.

Flooding is nothing. What's annoying is the whining of the losers, the denunciations of the paranoid, the slogans of the new revolutionary leaders.

Integer:
Flooding is nothing. What's annoying is the whining of losers, the denunciations of paranoiacs, the slogans of new revolutionary leaders.
Any suggestions? If characters are isolated in their own threads, is there less harm done?

anton777:

Anton got caught in the act :) /ban, flooding, joking, it's a joke, get out of here, go there, provocation/

Reason: