Traders joking, the beginning - page 12

William Snyder
William Snyder  

fxgod my new money manager

I am withdrawing all millions from my accounts and sending to great money manager(Pedro) so soon I become multi-billionare in 1 week or hopefully 1 day!

Gramski
Gramski  
pelele79:
Hello Alberto Miguel Cabrera Donate, why dont say that your thread my system p , you are using one of my system. you have many many money in this moment because one of my system. if anyone want the system p please pm me thanks.

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veningroup.com

Hi Pedro,

I have two questions:

1) I would like to purchase one of your systems so please let me know how I can go about transfering my money into your account.

2) Have you ever considered a foray into standup?

Your unquestionable talent is in the not knowing so never lose that....

Thanks,

Gramski.

mrtrader
mrtrader  
YupYup
YupYup  

Money, Money, Money, Money, Money........ MONIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Anybody know what this song is called?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Economic forecasting information.

Move your mouse over the image.

http://www.andyfoulds.co.uk/amusement/economists.htm

MiniMe
MiniMe  

Forex Jokes

MiniMe trading strategy it works 99.9% at least for me

This strategy is tested on live account and can not be backtested, it may differ from one person to another !!

try it at your own risk.

Ok here we go :

Every morning at 6:00 ET I woke up and look under the sheet, if MiniMe is long I take a long positions on all majors, if its short I take short positions on All majors, you can exit as soon as MiniMe change its stats, and take profit as long as MiniMe is still standing .

Good Luck.

raj
raj  

I am a guy who has E.D., so this would not work.

MiniMe
MiniMe  
raj:
I am guy who has E.D., so this would not work.

Lol I will work on the modofications

Amritendu Maji
Amritendu Maji  

Yep, put on supertrend and juice and Jvel and Fish and then... darn, I am running out of those exotic stuff... put all of the goop on the chart and then throw a dart... It will definitely be a winner

JoZo
JoZo  

My strategy is better!!!

I Wake up in the morning at 7.00h take a look to the sea. If is calm then it's ranging market I turn on EA for ranging market if I see waves turn on EA for trend market.