Great EA in backtest! - page 58

USDJPY_H1 backtest results for CT v.1.89b

Files:

kalamari:
USDJPY_H1 backtest results for CT v.1.89b

Thanks!

One question: do you testet also with the following settings?

EnablePivot = true

TimeTradeHoursDisabled= xyz

Both settings have filtered out many loss trades in previous tests.

I am still optimizing WMA period parameters. No results untill now and it will need another half day.

tests with PivotFilter and time control disabled. only default settings for v1.89b.

TimeTradeHoursDisabled = ""

EnablePivot = false

here is another backtest, this time for GBPUSD_H1. i'm running a backtest for EURJPY_H1 now, but the results are very bad.

Files:

Im confused

Kalamari,

I LIVE in - 8 GMT is that what i put in the GMT box? because if i do that, it gives me, good trading time: 27 GMT. Should i just leave it 0? Or change it to my brokers time (i use FXDD)?

Thanks,

Cant wait to start forward testing your updated version!

B

YupYup:
Kalamari,

I LIVE in - 8 GMT is that what i put in the GMT box? because if i do that, it gives me, good trading time: 27 GMT. Should i just leave it 0? Or change it to my brokers time (i use FXDD)?

Thanks,

Cant wait to start forward testing your updated version!

B

YupYup,

GMT parameter is used by CT only to disable taking positions (and exit market if there is a position opened - since v1.89) in 'bad trading hours', 'news hours'. if You want to enable time control, GMT option should be set to your broker's GMT offset and TimeTradeHoursDisabled should contain those 'bad hours'. for backtesting purposes You can leave it blank. for live trading 'bad hours' can be found here:

http://cyberia.org.ru/node/17

Cyberia Trader v1.89c

added:

extern bool AutoMagicNumber

--- if set to true CT calculates unique MagicNumber based on symbol name and period. set it to false and use MagicNumber property, if CT is attached more than once to the same symbol and uses the same timeframe.

Files:

I wish someone would explain how to Trade cybertrader, just closed two trades with profit, however it seems based on the presets that you risk like 53Pips to gain 8 pips, which was the profit on each of the last (2) trades EUR & JPY, been demo testing this thing forward seem to make pips and lose them just as fast. I think those backtests are completely worthless, I had a good week, then a real lousy week (this week), really disappointed in this EA, is anyone making money on demo testing with this over two weeks? don't think this thread is worth 59 pages.

really bad results for EURJPY_H1.

i've also started CT live on EURUSD and USDJPY - 3 trades in last 12 hours, all closed with profit.

Files:

txsundevil:
I wish someone would explain how to Trade cybertrader, just closed two trades with profit, however it seems based on the presets that you risk like 53Pips to gain 8 pips, which was the profit on each of the last (2) trades EUR & JPY, been demo testing this thing forward seem to make pips and lose them just as fast. I think those backtests are completely worthless, I had a good week, then a real lousy week (this week), really disappointed in this EA, is anyone making money on demo testing with this over two weeks? don't think this thread is worth 59 pages.

You're absolutely right about backtests. bout fwd testing... well i think two weeks is not enough.

Hello Kalamari

What historical data you use for backtest? What broker?

Reason: