Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 11

think u did a very good ea hendrick. I'm following the post from beginning.

just I wanted to ask u one thing, when i set the expert on the chart. on inputs, pref settings do i have to put true or false? then i use ur file chart and i change the settings to each one.

and how are the results ?

Amazing Result on USDJPY!!!

i test this system from 10.09 to 10.13 with a demo account, on EURUSD and USDJPY. In this week the system execute 5 trades on USDJPY, 4 closed at target point with 42 points profit each, 1 not closed with 36 points profit, 2 trades on EURUSD, 1 closed by stop-loss of 84 points, 1 not closed with 15 points profit.

i think that is an amazing result of USDJPY, 100% profit trades.

the system also makes a 10% increase of my live account.

thank you hendrick!

hoping for better version for EURUSD!!

scout:
i test this system from 10.09 to 10.13 with a demo account, on EURUSD and USDJPY. In this week the system execute 5 trades on USDJPY, 4 closed at target point with 42 points profit each, 1 not closed with 36 points profit, 2 trades on EURUSD, 1 closed by stop-loss of 84 points, 1 not closed with 15 points profit.

i think that is an amazing result of USDJPY, 100% profit trades.

the system also makes a 10% increase of my live account.

thank you hendrick!

hoping for better version for EURUSD!!

Scout, do you use default settings? If not can you post them?

SloForeX:
Scout, do you use default settings? If not can you post them?

i just use the default setting

something is strange. after this week's forward test , i do a backtest of this week with the same settings/same time ranges of USDJPY, but results are very different. Don't know why.

but results of EURUSD between last week's forward test and backtest are the same

Hi!

I have Phoenix_EA_v4_2_03 running on tf5m USDCHF. It has already bought 49,80 lots at 1,2757 with stop at a,2673 and tp at 1,2799.

I'd like to know why it has bought such amount of lots.

I've loaded the EA on Cable tf15m too, but it hasn't given me any signal today so far.

Thank you.

SF

safareig:
Hi!

I have Phoenix_EA_v4_2_03 running on tf5m USDCHF. It has already bought 49,80 lots at 1,2757 with stop at a,2673 and tp at 1,2799.

I'd like to know why it has bought such amount of lots.

I've loaded the EA on Cable tf15m too, but it hasn't given me any signal today so far.

Thank you.

SF

What is your initial account? (5K, 10K, 100K)?

Hendrick:
What is your initial account? (5K, 10K, 100K)?

Hi!

THX for your quick reply.

It is 1M.

SF

safareig:
Hi!

THX for your quick reply.

It is 1M.

SF

You'r using MM=true. It then takes your available free margin in account to determine the number of lots. So, a large free margin means a larger numer of lots. That's it!

Hendrick:
You'r using MM=true. It then takes your available free margin in account to determine the number of lots. So, a large free margin means a larger numer of lots. That's it!

Hi!

So, if I turn it to false, will it use only one lot?

What about the lack on signals today on cable?

SF

Reason: