CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 11

updated statement for CT 1.80

Attached is the updated statement for CT 1.80. I am forward testing on M5 and H1 since the new pivot filter addition. So far M5 seems better, but it makes good money on both. On H1 it seems to have larger losers but on M5 they are small. Perhaps this is because the range of the bar that the Stop Loss is calculated on which of course is smaller on M5 than H1.

Files:
ct180_2.htm  18 kb

pete7:
I've asked support at NF if scalping (considered as holding trades open for short time intervals, <5min) is allowed. Here is their answer:

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail. Scalping is not forbidden. You can do this without a problem. If you wish to do scalping you can do this.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Marina

North Finance Support Team

www.northfinance.com "

Best Regards

P7

hi

as all u know the EA works great.ok no problen here.but there is LITTLE problem:

most of the brukers dont allow their clients to do scalping.i read the post quoted above and i personaly asked from north finance support about this here is our conversation:

NorthFinance Support: Allow me to introduce myself. Im Marina

you:hello.i have a question regarding scalping

you: does u r bruker allow me to do scalping

you: not at news time

NorthFinance Support: no our dealers do not recommend

NorthFinance Support: no our dealers are very busy if they see this they will close your account

you: so u mean

you: i as a nf bruker client

you: can nnt be able to do scalping at all?

NorthFinance Support: no

NorthFinance Support: it is not recommend

. not important

you: the guy who posted this text(qouted above)

NorthFinance Support: scalping is not recommended by our dealers, the minimum time is 10 minutes. We never use the word FORBIDDEN and the sentence is obviously incorrect

so what we should do regarding this big problem.?????!!!!!!

kamyar

kamyar:
hi

as all u know the EA works great.ok no problen here.but there is LITTLE problem:

most of the brukers dont allow their clients to do scalping.i read the post quoted above and i personaly asked from north finance support about this here is our conversation:

so what we should do regarding this big problem.?????!!!!!!

kamyar

Hi Kamyar,

Good work for the nice posting..

Try to run the CyberiaTraderv1.8tf, on H1 timeframe for 4 pairs or more. It will take 9-12 pips profit and it will open more than 10 minutes.

Just forget 1-2 pips winning, because it is not welcome for almost all brokers.

Hours to avoid.....

24-AUG-2006

EURUSD: "06,08,12,14"

USDJPY: "11,12,14"

GBPUSD: "12,14"

USDCHF: "12,14"

EURGBP: "06,08"

USDCAD: "06,08,12,14"

AUDUSD: "06,08,12,14"

NOTE: trend trading usage recomended

25-AUG-2006

EURUSD: "06,08,14"

USDJPY: "06,08,14"

GBPUSD: "06,08,14"

USDCHF: "06,08,14"

EURGBP: "06,08,14"

USDCAD: "06,08,14"

AUDUSD: "06,08,14"

fxspeedster:
Attached is the updated statement for CT 1.80. I am forward testing on M5 and H1 since the new pivot filter addition. So far M5 seems better, but it makes good money on both. On H1 it seems to have larger losers but on M5 they are small. Perhaps this is because the range of the bar that the Stop Loss is calculated on which of course is smaller on M5 than H1.

Good job. Tnx.

And tnx Kaymar for the work.

New version CT 1.83

I am posting the new CyberiaTrader 1.83 I just finished. It includes the following revisions:

1. Updated "TimeTradeHoursDisabled" parameter/function. Thanks to OpenStorm and Fikko

2. Corrected string displayed .. thanks to Igorad

3. Added Magic numbers

You need to set a SEPARATE magic number FOR EVERY PAIR you trade with CT 1.83. Do not omit this..you will get order errors.

Also find attached the presets for CT 1.83 as a true ZIP file. I have tightened the Stops a bit which seem to be more profitable. Please forward test both on M5 and H1 timeframes and post your results.

FXSpeedster

Files:

kamyar:
hi

thank u all for u r work.

ok so as fikko said ket forget 1-2 pips and stick to reality.

as i posted above here is the indicator and the setting file(post again).

would someone post the right setting for gbp and chf pairs.

Please use the newest CT v 1.83 instead which contains all the revisions from 1.50 onward and also use the presets that I posted for v 1.83.

hi

thank u all for u r work.

fxspeedster:
Please use the newest CT v 1.83 instead which contains all the revisions from 1.50 onward and also use the presets that I posted for v 1.83.

thanx

i just edited my post.

in u r prset ziped file there are two preset files for eur and japan.would u post the preset for gtbp and chf or we should use these tow pairs or these two preset for gbp and chf.

thanks in advance

igorad:
Some time ago I wrote script of Hidden StopLoss & TakeProfit:

//--- In Global vars must be described

double PrevBuyStop,BuyStop;

double PrevSellStop,SellStop;

//---

void HiddenTrailStop()

{

for (int cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS);

int mode=OrderType();

if ( OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==Magic)

{

if (mode==OP_BUY)

{

if ( TrailingStop >0 )

{

BuyStop = Bid - TrailingStop*Point;

if (BuyStop < PrevBuyStop ) BuyStop = PrevBuyStop;

if( OrderOpenPrice() <= BuyStop )

{

if ( Bid = TakeProfit && TakeProfit>0) || Bid <= StopLoss)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slippage,Yellow);

break;

}

}

}

else

if ( (Bid >= TakeProfit && TakeProfit>0) || Bid <= StopLoss)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slippage,Yellow);

break;

}

}

// - SELL Orders

if (mode==OP_SELL)

{

if ( TrailingStop >0 )

{

SellStop = Ask + Point * TrailingStop;

if (SellStop > PrevSellStop && PrevSellStop > 0) SellStop = PrevSellStop;

if( OrderOpenPrice() >= SellStop)

{

if ( Ask >= SellStop || Ask = StopLoss && StopLoss > 0))

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,White);

break;

}

}

}

else

if ( Ask = StopLoss && StopLoss > 0))

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,White);

break;

}

}

}

}

PrevBuyStop = BuyStop;

PrevSellStop = SellStop;

}

I think it can be suitable for Cyberia.

Igor

I agree with Fikko and Igor. This EA needs a good dynamic trailing stop that follows the trade as the position is open. Right now we only have a set Stop Loss from the start of the trade and that never gets modified while the position is open.

Igor, could you be kind enough to add your TS code into CT 1.83 and make an Input "EnableTrailingStop" with default to 1 (enabled)? I My programming capabilities are not that strong and I don't want to make mistakes.

The brokers should allow stops and limit orders for 5 pips range or above. I know for a fact that CFG, and IBFX allow 5 pip distance. So the EA should in certain instances calculate the TS under 10 pips but not under 5 pips from where the mkt trades b/c the stop mod will be rejected.

Thanks in advance!

kamyar:
thanx

i just edited my post.

in u r prset ziped file there are two preset files for eur and japan.would u post the preset for gtbp and chf or we should use these tow pairs or these two preset for gbp and chf.

thanks in advance

The presets for GBP and CHF are the same as the europe presets. You can use the same for EUR, GBP and CHF but dont forget to modify the magic numbers for each.

Reason: