Forex signal generator - page 6

GBP/USD is the best

Hi P,

i have lost in the last 3 Days at EUR/USD,

but win with GBP/USD..........:))

Its the very best pair to trade 20Pips Strategy.

Thanks, thanks.......

What do you think about an indikator, for bettersignal, witch side to trade? can you test there....

gatowman

I try it and it just screw up my screen, I just like the simple and clean screen, Just Trust EMA34 (exponential moving average) on H1 chart, use signal generator as entry point, buy above pivot and sell bellow, and add more room to your doji chart, I think that's will be better

gatowman:
Hi P,

i have lost in the last 3 Days at EUR/USD,

but win with GBP/USD..........:))

Its the very best pair to trade 20Pips Strategy.

That's strange you lost the last 3 days with eur/usd. I have had a win each of the last 3 days with that currency. Is your take profit 20 pips for the euro? If so, then that could possibly explain it. My take profit is 15 pips for the euro. That is because the eur/usd doesn't move as much as the gbp/usd. Therefore, you most likely need to set your take profit for less pips -- such as 10-15 pips.

I still haven't decided which is the very best pair to trade with the forex signal generator. To me it is a toss-up between the gbp/usd and the gbp/jpy. I really like the gbp/jpy. The only thing I don't like about it is that the spread is more with that pair. As always, it is best to test out different strategies, stop losses, take profits, etc.

I've only been trading with it for slightly over 2 weeks now, but I really think the forex signal generator trading system could vey well be the best thing going right now in the forex world. We just have to find the best way to optimize it to use it to it's fullest potential.

We have to remember that there will be losses from time to time. We just have to know that over time the odds are with us and as long as we win more than lose then we will come out winners in the end!

well done quickdraw, I think you doing good adjustment with euro

personally I'm trade with GBP, but this toys should work with other pair, all you need is a little adjusment to suit your trading style and your money management,

I have mail from someone that tell me he have good result with this toys on GBP and adjust the profit at 30 and stoploss at 30, so don't be afraid to test, hey don't you remember demo account to play around with this toys?:)

I also have mail from another signal generator enthusiast, check it out here, work like EMA34 but more smooth,fluid and more clear to read the price movement, thanks GOTENKZ for this good indi:) download here

Hi Quickdraw,

I am very new to this thread, but I already know, that you are successful with this 20pips strategy. Please tell me exactly how it works.

So we have the signal generator, I enter last days open, high, low and close and it calculates 4 signals. I also know you look on the daily candle. So if it is a bull candle you will surely take one of the buy signals, what WHICH?

And then you put a limit order with a predefined SL of 30 and TP of 20 in the market and wait till it is executed.

Have I got that right? Please tell me, how you trade. And how is EUR/YEN going. Have not much experience with that cross currency.

mas paijolopez........

i'm new here..

how to choose buy or sell to this day with your forex signal generator ?

please?

WHAZZUP ... Paijo looking good ... getting more bizznezz ..? what is rstl ...? what is it for ....?

FX_SNIPER2:
WHAZZUP ... Paijo looking good ... getting more bizznezz ..? what is rstl ...? what is it for ....?

hello sir, nice to see you again:) I think it's look like Moving average Line, dono exactly, I get it from my signal generator enthusiast forum, maybe it will usefull for us, so I share it here

yudiwae:
mas paijolopez........

i'm new here..

how to choose buy or sell to this day with your forex signal generator ?

please?

I look at EMA34 on H1 as short/intraday tren detector, and use the signal generator as entry point

When do you neet a real filter for your 20 pips ....? I am serius .... what is the hardest think you have there when you trade it ... tell me ....

Reason: