Coding help - page 773

Hi,

I am coding a EA based on Pipfinate trend laser and the strategy is using higher timeframe value to open trade for example customer placed the EA on M15 and wants to open order if the signal is on H4 chart is same as on current chart. I do have put the higher timeframe in indicator function but receiving alerts "Incorrect Parameters"

Can anyone help please?

Shahzad Latif:

Hi,

I am coding a EA based on Pipfinate trend laser and the strategy is using higher timeframe value to open trade for example customer placed the EA on M15 and wants to open order if the signal is on H4 chart is same as on current chart. I do have put the higher timeframe in indicator function but receiving alerts "Incorrect Parameters"

Can anyone help please?

Correct the parameters

Mladen Rakic:
Correct the parameters
but that is custom indicator and If I put 0 in place of time frame which means current time frame then it's working fine but if I put PERIOD_H4 instead of 0 in place of time frame the EA alerts me "incorrect parameters"

Shahzad Latif: but

But nothing.

Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. What are all your parameters and chart? What is the code (or at least a link to where?)

You can't run a multi-TF indicator (MTF) on a chart TF larger than your H4 setting.

whroeder1:

But nothing.

Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. What are all your parameters and chart? What is the code (or at least a link to where?)

You can't run a multi-TF indicator (MTF) on a chart TF larger than your H4 setting.

I think I have got the problem and resolved it thanks for help

I need one fix for RenkoChannel2 EA, i set EA for 14 pairs, but when first order is opened, RenkoChannel2 dont open anymore, till first order is closed. Need to add trade all pairs, like one order per chart (till TP or SL).

Check picture to understand what i mean, check order start time and finish, and now check start time of next order, its same like previous order finish time.

I trade Renko 10 pip bars.

Indicators: vhpchannel_03

EA: RenkoChannel2
Files:

Vladislav Zubarev:
I need one fix for RenkoChannel2 EA, i set EA for 14 pairs, but when first order is opened, RenkoChannel2 dont open anymore, till first order is closed. Need to add trade all pairs, like one order per chart (till TP or SL).

That's a nice polite way to ask for help.

I doubt that you will get any responses, at least not what you are hoping for.

Vladislav Zubarev: I need one fix for RenkoChannel2 EA, i set EA for 14 pairs, but when first order is opened, RenkoChannel2 dont open anymore, till first order is closed. Need to add trade all pairs, like one order per chart (till TP or SL).
   r=OrderSend(NULL,type,Lots,NormalizeDouble(price,Digits),Slip,sl,tp,"",Magic,0,clr);
  1. That's not a fix, it's a complete rewrite, and unnecessary.
    Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.
    • You can use NULL in place of _Symbol only in those calls that the documentation specially says you can. iHigh does, MarketInfo does not. OrderSend does not.
    • Don't use NULL (except for pointers where you explicitly check for it.) Use _Symbol and _Period, that is minimalist as possible and more efficient.
    • Zero is the same as PERIOD_CURRENT which means _Period. Don''t hard code numbers.
    • MT4: No need for a function call with iHigh(NULL,0,s) just use the predefined arrays, i.e. High[].

2. Do NOT use NormalizeDouble, EVER. For ANY Reason. It's a kludge, don't use it. It's use is usually wrong, as it is in this case.

I am still waiting for someone to show an interest in my sell and buy limit script on daily open price. Anyone please?

Frank Oboh:
I am still waiting for someone to show an interest in my sell and buy limit script on daily open price. Anyone please?

You are in the wrong thread.

Your topic is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/245129

Buy Limit and Sell Limit script on Daily open line
Buy Limit and Sell Limit script on Daily open line
  • www.mql5.com
Can someone help me code this script a a daily open line indicator? Would really appreciate it. Thank you...
Reason: