Coding help - page 383

dasssi:
ooopps thanks

and i have another one

'.0' - semicolon expected

replace the "." with anything else (usually it is "_" - underscore, to keep it readable as before)

thanks a lot sir

yaroslavik:
Mladen please igive me if you can this arrow ind please

Upper and lower are not related

I would like to combine 3 indicators into one.

A. AOAC - it shows when both Awesome Oscillator and Accelerator Oscillator are in synch,

B. Parabolic (below for long trades, above for short), and

C. Stochastic (when below 80 for long trades, above 20 for short)

Could someone please combine these so that you only have to have one alert instead having to watch all three indys?

Files:

nnea_trend_predictor_pro.mq4

Hello, where i canreduce refresh interval in the code?

engelmann:
nnea_trend_predictor_pro.mq4 Hello, where i canreduce refresh interval in the code?

engelmann

Do you have the non-decompiled source code of that indicator?

mladen:
engelmann Do you have the non-decompiled source code of that indicator?

nnea_trend_predictor_pro.ex4

Here is the orginal code

engelmann:
nnea_trend_predictor_pro.ex4 Here is the orginal code

engelmann

sorry, but I can not change the ex4 file

Dear Mladen,

I come from India, where live trading on MT4 & EA's are disabled and we use trading terminals like NEST & ODIN to place orders. Need your assistance in helping me out to have an indi which helps me in identifying a trailing SL as the trade progresses, something like SL-TP2 EA. I am not sure if any such indi exists, pls help.

Thanks in advance.

karthikte:
Dear Mladen,

I come from India, where live trading on MT4 & EA's are disabled and we use trading terminals like NEST & ODIN to place orders. Need your assistance in helping me out to have an indi which helps me in identifying a trailing SL as the trade progresses, something like SL-TP2 EA. I am not sure if any such indi exists, pls help.

Thanks in advance.

karthikte

You can check this thread for start (atr trailing stop was one of the oldest way of managing trailing stops, and its logic is built in in many indicators) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174228

Reason: