Coding help - page 766

mntiwana:
Your English is enough to describe you,I asked because there are so many rsi mtf indicators at forum far better than this of you ..... i don't know coding,may be moderators can help you regarding coding matters.
ok thank's

but this is diffrent and filtered histogram.

Empower:
ok thank's

but this is diffrent and filtered histogram.
In picture red green colored bar lines (histo) is your powerfull version and Aqua line is from built in rsi,where is difference and extra filter,as per my believe MLADENs versions are far better but you can try as you think better for your self.

mntiwana:
In picture red green colored bar lines (histo) is your powerfull version and Aqua line is from built in rsi,where is difference and extra filter,as per my believe MLADENs versions are far better but you can try as you think better for your self.

if you use mtf version and set the time to higher like a 240 you can see it show you trend in M5 nice

and it is filtered  and active only trend is in power

and when i say that this is better than mladen's indicators dear mntiwana ???????????

Empower:
if you use mtf version and set the time to higher like a 240 you can see it show you trend in M5 nice

and it is filtered  and active only trend is in power

and when i say that this is better than mladen's indicators dear mntiwana ???????????
Dont worry,only i means the newer versions are better with more options but try your best.

mntiwana:
Dont worry,only i means the newer versions are better with more options but try your best.
thank's mntiwana

I wish dear mladen help me to solve this problem and help me to learn it.

please anyone have this indicator 

TEAMTRADER:

Appreciated Mntiwana - will let you know if it operates on offline.

TEAMTRADER

Hi Mntiwana,

Yes, the CCI helper does change on offline charts but is not reliable as the changes do not reflect the actual happenings.

TEAMTRADER

oguz:

Hi friends,

The attached ea has 8 warning(s) on latest build mt4.

Are these warnings important?

If important things can be corrected? 

http://www.forex-station.com/?forum=578623

chsrahim:
please anyone have this indicator 

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/80156-best-forex-trend-indicators-9.html

go through the entire post 

Thank you for new site.

I am a member immediately!

See you there. :)

Reason: