Raw Ideas - page 92

daily gbp price action

My observation on GBPUSD-- gbp move daily from

00 gmt to 2300 gmt on average 150--200 pips or more- base on this statistic I came up with a system - this system can be traded on 3 different times

1. at 00gmt-- buy 30+ above the open price or sell 30 pip below the open price tp 30 sl 30 (this is tested)

2. at 700gmt (london open) buy 30 pips above the open price sell 30 pips below the open price tp 60 sl 30 (this is tested) or 30 tp 30 sl (this is tested)

3. at 800NY time buy 30 above or sell 30 pips below tp 30 sl 30 (still in testing)

I found and ea to do the backtest the result is great-- but could be better if some adjustment is made

the ea will not open a new trade in the stop out end-- it will open a new trade on the other end -- and sometimes the price does not go to the other end- later move up back to the stop out end and then price move to the tp if I can get the ea to do this re-enter if price move back to the stop out end

so the expert coders I need your help

good system that needs coded

i have a system here that if coded would be amazing because it can run on all pairs. im going to upload the indies if anyone wants to code an EA

--------------------entry-----------------

when every the candle breaks 1 pip past support or resistance take a trade in that direction.

--------------------exit--------------------

you need a stop loss setting, a take profit setting, and a break even that works at 10 pips.

i personally use a tp 20 a sl of 10 and a break even set at 10 pips on the 1h

you can set it up for any time frame on any pair though.

this system is very profitable you can upload the indie and template and do an accurate visual back test and verify that this system hits about 7:1.

Can someone please code me a basic EA???

Hi all! I'm new here so just thought I'd say hi. I'm loving the forum. Its good to see everyone discussing trading and systems -on the other forum I go on there is hardly any trading talk... Everyone just argues all the time about non trading related issues! Anyway, Ive been trading for about a year now and I'm still around break even. Its a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! But I'm enjoying learning and just glad I haven't blown any accounts yet!

Good to see lots of EA's available on this site but I must say, I am very cynical - do any of them actually work consistently? I mean if someone developed a EA that worked consistently would they really share it? Having said that however, is there a coding whizz/kind soul out there that would be able to go me a basic EA? I'd like the EA to buy/sell on a 20 period break out and have a trailing stop and target based on ATR. Parameters don't matter, its just for me to play around with. Obviously I don't expect the EA to be profitable, I just want some code to fiddle with so that I can start to learn the basics of coding. I also have an indicator for break out bars if this helps.

Many thanks,

Sam.

arsenic786:
Hello there,

Please check the attached indicator. This is KI Signal, I don't know who wrote it but I know that its free to use So, I decided to try an EA for this indicator. Its looking very good at GJ 1m chart and I am looking and trying it from several days and all the time it gave 10 or more than 10 pips with GJ 1m. So, I hope it will be also interesting for all the scalper traders using GJ as primary pair.

So, please make an EA for it and share with all of us. Please note that make the EA in this manner that I can change pair, target, stoploss and any other required or important information. I hope you all understand what I mean for.

Will be waiting for an EA soon! Thanks to all for your time.

Best Regards,

Kashif.

KISignal.mq4 (3.4 KB, 170 views) -- I like this one on 15M

megamuel:
Hi all! I'm new here so just thought I'd say hi. I'm loving the forum. Its good to see everyone discussing trading and systems -on the other forum I go on there is hardly any trading talk... Everyone just argues all the time about non trading related issues! Anyway, Ive been trading for about a year now and I'm still around break even. Its a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! But I'm enjoying learning and just glad I haven't blown any accounts yet!

Good to see lots of EA's available on this site but I must say, I am very cynical - do any of them actually work consistently? I mean if someone developed a EA that worked consistently would they really share it? Having said that however, is there a coding whizz/kind soul out there that would be able to go me a basic EA? I'd like the EA to buy/sell on a 20 period break out and have a trailing stop and target based on ATR. Parameters don't matter, its just for me to play around with. Obviously I don't expect the EA to be profitable, I just want some code to fiddle with so that I can start to learn the basics of coding. I also have an indicator for break out bars if this helps.

Many thanks,

Sam.

Anyone?!?!

megamuel:
Anyone?!?!

post your indi, u mean 20Bars breakup ?

hi, i can help you make a ea

netzlj:

Was that to me? Or did you reply on anyone elses post?

arshadFX:
post your indi, u mean 20Bars breakup ?

Either up or down or both. With SL and TP based on ATR, values don't matter as long as I can change them. Can't seem to find the indicator in my metatrader folder at the moment for some reason but I'll look again when I get back from work. Cheers,

Sam.

Reason: