Raw Ideas - page 86

Hi

I don't have time to code any free projects at the moment as I'm working on various projects for my clients but I did have a question that may help others.

You say you take a signal from the Zig-Zag when it has "stopped printing a new line "

My question is how do you know it's stopped? It's contantly re-evaluation tops and bottoms so you can never really be 100% sure.

Thanks

Lux

Does this Candlestick EA have great potential

Maybe you can take a look

It came from here

http://guchialeng.wordpress.com/candlestick-expert-advisor/

Files:
test_ea.mq4  14 kb

Need help to create indicator

Hello people,

I need help to create this indicator

eurusd / usdchf (eurusd divide by usdchf) and look like CCI line.and can read in every timeframe.

could anyone help, much appreciate

Thank you,

Can any one provide code for this?

Hey , I was wondering if someone provide me the code for a problem which I am facing during my project.Actually I want to put some maps which are animated with the help of flash but I am getting problem in falshdatabinding code for the website has been developed in .NET rather than in HTML or Php.

REQ : Help me code this indicator to draw 6 trendline

hi all

can someone help me to code this simple indicator

i would like this indicator to allow me to input at least 6 price level and draw a trendline on these price level with alert that i can specify how many pips away from price level

thks

Making multiple indicators into one indicator

Is that possible to make 2 3 or 4 and so ... indicators into one indicator to create a super indicator? For example; MACD and RSI combination like one indicator. Maybe you wanna tell EA is also based on that truth. However indicator is shown on the screen and that would be relieving. I hope some people here have idea to share. Have a good day all

Asking Help for indicators modification

Hi! Everybody, I'm newbie in FX trading and I was using MT4 platform now, I'm looking for a Price Channel Indicator and finally I found 2 indicators but my problem was below:-

1. Price Channel - I cannot do "shift" because it didn't have any input field for me to do it.

2. iHighLowMiddle v101 - yes, these indicator have "shift" but just can see any after shift effect after put it to the chart, the shift just ending with last bar, that means I couldn't see the shift period.

Sorry for disturbing all senior traders here, these was a first time I asking help from forum,hope that got somebody can help. Thanks a million and happy trading ya....

Multi Indicator

forex_tsd_:
Is that possible to make 2 3 or 4 and so ... indicators into one indicator to create a super indicator? For example; MACD and RSI combination like one indicator. Maybe you wanna tell EA is also based on that truth. However indicator is shown on the screen and that would be relieving. I hope some people here have idea to share. Have a good day all

Like this one?

Files:

M1 or M5 system ! I would like build an expert advisor....

I would like build an expert advisor on frame 1m or 5m.

an intraday system,

the operations should be closed at the end of the day.

too few operations but good operations.

I would like to create a system with a stop loss of 0.50% at he day.

I would like also to do a 10% for year.

this is what I want.

If you have any idea to start or to work are welcome.

too a semi martingale can to be an good idea...!

GoingForward:
Like this one?

Actually not, sometimes we make a system with two indicators. When two turns green we buy, and turn sells we sell. I ask that "can we make this indicator into one indicator so it turens green we can but..." something like that. I hope you understand..

Reason: