Raw Ideas - page 97

Can anyone create an EA of this ZigZag-Indicator?

Hei,

I've got this very very useful indicator within the timeframe of 15 Minutes and it works like a dream.

Now I'd like to have it as an EA, but I can't program it myself, so maybe there's a helpful programmer who can do it?

The EA should go long, when the arrow faces upwards and should exit the position when the arrow comes that faces down. When having done this, the EA should now go short until the upwards arrow comes and so on.

Is ist possible and can a good programmer do it? The time frame shall be 15 Minutes!!

Thank you so much!

Hi ferit,

what are the best settings for 15min.

Thanks

removed. got a coder

Removed. Got a coder.

An Indicator Request

Hi there,

Would someone on this forum with coding experience be able to code for me the following indis:

1: Adx, but, with seperate window for +/- DMI and separate window for ADX itself. Preferably, the adx window should be text based, give the value of adx of all the timeframes for MT4 and whether it is rising or falling from the previous value by way of an up/down arrow. User to be able to change colour and lines etc.

2: An RSI indi that shows the value of RSI by way of a line on the MAIN CHART, it should show the value of RSI (price label with rsi value) of the users CHOSEN TIMEFRAME.

Thank you

EA needed

Hi, all

I will be very appriciated if someone coder could make me an EA based of the following strategy:

1. When price close over 34EMA we enter buy x lots with take profit preferably reffered in currency (lets say 50 usd)

2. If price goes against us and next of candles close lower of 34EMA then we double the lots opposite (sell) 2x lots. If this trade go with us then we close both with profit as of point 1.

3. If price goes again upwards then we open 4x lots buy with profit as of point 1.

Vise versa this technich. I have tested it in real account with awasome results

thanks a lot

Sytem LRD

Hi,

need indikator for MT4 please help.

1) calculate the range (high-low) yesterday

2) today if a new high calculate lowerline=newhigh-range(yesterday)

if a new low, upperline=newlow+range(yesterday)

i have attached a pdf which describes the Methode

Buy if price touch the upperline or sell if price touch lowerline.

Files:
lrd-eng.pdf  79 kb

Very simple interesting trading system

Very simple interesting trading system of one indicator.

The idea belongs to Peter Novikovu as usually happens with graal, has not received the necessary attention

Indicator NOV building the necessary line, has written Dm_35

Trade rules are simple: opening of day undertakes, the horizontal line on it, the basic signal - on breakout a red line connecting right "ends" of lines of opening of day is under construction.

That is the red inclined line connecting the right ends acts as border of force of bulls and bears. We work on its breakdown. I suggest to discuss.

P.S. The indicator of an arrow and МАСD has no RELATION to system, I ask them not to notice

Files:
15.gif  88 kb
nov.mq4  4 kb

Good job

Hi teresh2,

It's interesting what you are showing. Can you also share the others MACD indicators and both Setups.

Thanks and good work.

JSM

teresh2:
Very simple interesting trading system of one indicator.

The idea belongs to Peter Novikovu as usually happens with graal, has not received the necessary attention

Indicator NOV building the necessary line, has written Dm_35

Trade rules are simple: opening of day undertakes, the horizontal line on it, the basic signal - on breakout a red line connecting right "ends" of lines of opening of day is under construction.

That is the red inclined line connecting the right ends acts as border of force of bulls and bears. We work on its breakdown. I suggest to discuss.

P.S. The indicator of an arrow and МАСD has no RELATION to system, I ask them not to notice

Teresh...this strategy creates a pretty good trendline...I wonder if it can be coded for smaller time frame...

Reason: