EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 715

Miss Waitra, Vladislav does have a slight trace of complacency, but your attack on a stranger is literally fountain of inadequacy, alarmingly alarming)

I can't get the volumes to work in my system.... I don't know what's going on with them...... Or how to use them...

gip:

Eh... Probably not a good day? Vladislav seems to be writing good stuff. Predicting is really wrong, at least the way we do it.

I did not like the specific phrase "Oh, I remember - when you get tired of predicting and want to make money - pay attention to the tactics of following the market. ......". This is a very generalized, hackneyed, and all too well known truth - but it is presented as a hidden ingenious discovery, they say learn! I got the impression that "Captain Obviousness is an eye-opener" :-)

If only Vladislav had not written so many strategies (any fool could say that), but described a really interesting, working and profitable strategy - that would be my respect :-)

waitra:

What I didn't like was that particular phrase. It is a very generalised, hackneyed, and all well known truth - and is passed off as a hidden genius discovery, they say learn! I got the impression that "Captain Obvious opens your eyes" :-)

If only Vladislav had not written so many strategies (any fool could say that), but described some really interesting, working and profitable strategy - then I respect him :-)

Describe a strategy?)) That's too much!) But to hear the forecast for the day ahead would not be a bad thing!

Zet:

Don't be jealous....))))))))))))
Don't you think it went 's' from yesterday's move up?

nikelodeon:
I can't connect the volumes to my system.... I don't understand what's up with them...... I mean how to use them...

It's not really complicated: take it as a postulate (or get your own estimates if you like) - the more important the resistance/support level, the longer the price stays at it .... if there are no real volumes, then with a constant DC filter the tick will give a proportional estimate .... and this shows the market profile.....

Good luck

VladislavVG:
If the market knows, we do not know, or rather the methods that most people use do not give a true valuation ..... yesterday was a busy day - uncertainty zone of almost 100 pips (4/2 digits) - higher risk entries - therefore you should look for breakeven as soon as possible ..... in green on the picture ... today fell (for a while) into the zone of unstable forecasts, but the signal never formed... let's go further ;) ... reversal forecast(see yesterday's posts in this thread) forced the pose to cover ;) ....

I don't want to get into a battle, already been there...)))) I didn't like it. You have your own method, no question, I didn't like it. You like it, go ahead.

My attitude towards the prospect of the pair's move, I expressed back in Niroba's thread, I'm for the move upwards with both hands, but I'm waiting for its confirmation. You have found, confirmation, and thank God, for me this confirmation has not come yet. No need to convince me otherwise.

The only thing I want to say, I have noticed that you often use words that have long been meaning, but you ignore this meaning as an example,

PROGNO3 - Based on a special study, a conclusion about the upcoming development and outcome of something. (Ozhegov's Dictionary of Russian Words).

Therefore, you should not use this concept with such neglect. Its true meaning I gave above....))))))

You also rely on indicators and predict the market, however you do not like the word and I'm not sure that you do it better than I do. There is no other way....)))))

Good luck to you too.

My most working strategy is going after the price.

barfly13:

Describe the strategy?)) That's too much!) But to hear a prediction for the day ahead would not be a bad thing!

Yes, as an option, I agree :-)

And about describing the strategy - if you're not going to reveal it - then bragging about 'unproven' knowledge is unseemly.

Shlendr:

My most working strategy is going after the price.

Volumes are indeed extremely important, but their usefulness becomes obvious when looking not only at the current moment in the market to assess the situation, but by capturing significant stretches of time...
Reason: