Free EA creation - page 9

Hi Bonda,

The BAR you have marked on the chart is an old past BAR...

I didn't count them all but it's approximately 100 hours past

Your basic formula looks correct...but the BAR value you have is for the most recent past Bar (Bar 1).

double fish0 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,0,1);

If you actually wanted the BAR for 100 hours past...it would look like this....

double fish0 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,0,100);

Also...there are 3 buffers that have values...

I would suggest you getting ALL the buffer values and make sure which one you want to use...

The following uses the current BAR just for this example.

Change the BAR to which one you want get for the values....and they get all 3 buffers for you...

double fish0 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,0,0);

double fish1 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,1,0);

double fish2 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,2,0);

Print all the values to you logs or better yet...Comment them to your chart so you can see them in the Strategy Tester as well...

Hope this helps,

Robert

bodna:
Hello Batchboy,

Thanks for your effort for helping others. I am trying to learn mql programming. I am facing a problem with Fisher indicator. I am trying to code an EA that will open a trade if fisher changes color(red to green for buy and green to red for sale) in the previous candle in H1 TF. It will close the trade if an opposite signal occurs. I have used the following code to get the value of fisher:

but the problem is that I am not getting the value shown in the screen.

I want to get the value shown in the attached pic.

Please help me with this. My learning process is stooped as I am unable to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

bodna

If you are learning then you have chosen probably the worse indicator to start learning with. That is a Solar wind indicator (probably the most famous repainter) and trying to make an EA using it successfully is a job that, so far, I never saw anybody succeeded to make (including me : I did make one version years ago and I could go on and on explaining why is that indicator not suitable for usage in an EA, but instead take my word and forget about it - use any other normal indicator in your EA)

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Bonda,

The BAR you have marked on the chart is an old past BAR...

I didn't count them all but it's approximately 100 hours past

Your basic formula looks correct...but the BAR value you have is for the most recent past Bar (Bar 1).

If you actually wanted the BAR for 100 hours past...it would look like this....

double fish0 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,0,100);

Also...there are 3 buffers that have values...

I would suggest you getting ALL the buffer values and make sure which one you want to use...

The following uses the current BAR just for this example.

Change the BAR to which one you want get for the values....and they get all 3 buffers for you...

double fish0 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,0,0);

double fish1 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,1,0);

double fish2 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,2,0);

Print all the values to you logs or better yet...Comment them to your chart so you can see them in the Strategy Tester as well...

Hope this helps,

Robert

Thanks for your reply. While I was trying to get the value of that bar , in that time that bar was the most recent past bar. I am sorry for not mentioning that. I used the print function in the strategy tester and it was giving me a totally different value. I used all the buffers and was unable to get that value.

mladen:
bodna If you are learning then you have chosen probably the worse indicator to start learning with. That is a Solar wind indicator (probably the most famous repainter) and trying to make an EA using it successfully is a job that, so far, I never saw anybody succeeded to make (including me : I did make one version years ago and I could go on and on explaining why is that indicator not suitable for usage in an EA, but instead take my word and forget about it - use any other normal indicator in your EA)

Thanks for your reply mladen. After reading your reply I searched about this indicator and found exactly what you have said. I found that there is a no repainting version of this indicator. Do you think that may serve my purpose? I am new in forex and I love this indicator.

fisher_no_repainting.mq4

Files:

bodna:
Thanks for your reply mladen. After reading your reply I searched about this indicator and found exactly what you have said. I found that there is a no repainting version of this indicator. Do you think that may serve my purpose? I am new in forex and I love this indicator. fisher_no_repainting.mq4

Bodna, not sure about that one but Mladen's fixed versions are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

Hi Batchboy,

This is an old system and old EA. I want to test it, but it doesn't trade. Could you please help me to fix this EA?

Thanks.

Files:

Hello,

Though this is not a system but I need an EA for Hedging.

It is like when my one trade will go into a certain amount of profit, a anti trade will be open automatically on that pair.

Also it would set it's TP and SL to a pre defined levels.

I think it is a simple coding. Can anyone please make such EA or if already exists such EA then please upload it here.

Thanks a lot.

Need help in creating EA using custom indicator

Hi

I need help in creating an EA based on a custom indicator (attached). It's a fairly simple indicator that signals buy and sell opportunities using arrows. I would like the EA to open a trade at exactly the same time a buy or sell signal comes up. If possible I would like to add a T/P and S/L user input. All other parameters do not need to be modified by the user.

I have absolutely ZERO experience in MQL programming. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Files:

Hi Batchboy,

I need your help.

I found this Semi Auto EA "Burger Hedged Martingale" that help me more confident in trading. However, it is workable only on demo account. When I apply it to real account, it does not work. Please help me to fix it or create another one with the same strategy.

With this ea that need the initial order by manual.

I want to attache the EA file here but cannot see where is the file attache button.

Can you give your email here and I will send it to you.

Thanks a lot

danhphan:
Hi Batchboy,

I need your help.

I found this Semi Auto EA "Burger Hedged Martingale" that help me more confident in trading. However, it is workable only on demo account. When I apply it to real account, it does not work. Please help me to fix it or create another one with the same strategy.

With this ea that need the initial order by manual.

I want to attache the EA file here but cannot see where is the file attache button.

Can you give your email here and I will send it to you.

Thanks a lot

Hi Danhphan,

To attach files you can click on the "Go Advanced" tab, then scroll about half the way down to manage attachments, you can attach files there.Attach files,basic uploader,then browse.

Files:
Reason: