Raw Ideas - page 91

wonderfull

Better Volume EA

To kk81

Attached Better Volume EA with adjustable start and finish times, SL, TP and Trailing SL.

The magic number allows for multiple currency pairs and time-frames and it will work on 4 or 5 digit brokers.

All times are GMT but there is a GMT offset to compensate, if you are using Alpari UK this will be set to (default) 2.

I have attached a Clock Indicator that you can place on your chart that shows your broker time and GMT.

I tested it on M15 EURUSD but this may not be the best currency for it, the stoploss would need to be much larger.

Unused buytops and sellstops are closed at 08:00 GMT

Let me know how it goes.

Geoff

Files:

Great Continouse trading system; wants EA

Dear Trader,

I have got very good conclusion of trading forex that trading is ranging or trending.

In both above situation we have to win.

So I decided to band trading in 10pips.

I do loop trading with 10pips band without SL with 200 limit.

Means If I buy one pair at 1.6000 with limit 1.6200, I put 10pips below at 1.5990 2 sell entry order with limit 1.5790.

If price going down and sell order triggered, I place 10pips above two buy entry order at 1.6000 with limit 1.6200.

I repeat it upto price is ranging in 1.6000 to 1.5990 band.

once price going in any direction; let us say in up direction at 1.6020 I again buy 1 lot with limit 1.6220. and also put two sell entry order 10pips below at 1.6010 with limit 1.5810.( this is 1.6120 to 1.6010 band)

I repeat it upto price is ranging in 1.6020 to 1.6010 band

Wise versa if direction is going down at 1.5980 I buy 1 lot with limit 1.6180 and put 2 sell entry order 10pips below at 1.5970 with limit 1.5770.(this is 1.5980to 1.5970 band)

I repeat it upto price is ranging in 1.5980 to 1.5970band

For all 10pips band there is gap of 10pips. so we have 10 bands in 200 pips.

I have seen with live trading that price never ranging more than 20pips between 10pips. means whatever less ranging of 20 times is profit for us at limit of every band.

But it is a continuous process will never end.

so once u put EA just u have 10 times 10pips loss money and 10 lots margin money in ur account and ur account will enrich with time.

But as I have to pay spread in 10 pips I want to maximise 10 pips to 20/30/40/50pips with limit of 400/600/800/1000pips. so spread will be small in compare to trade profit.

But for maximising the profit I want to run EA back test on different time frame, different pips band and different limit with few lower spread pairs.

Please send ur suggestion and make an EA for this system. I will maximise yield with different setting. Also give you live demo with EA.

Thanks in advance for EA programmer.

Regards,

Pankaj Patel

charts

haresh2222:
Dear Trader,

I have got very good conclusion of trading forex that trading is ranging or trending....................................

Thanks in advance for EA programmer.

Regards,

Pankaj Patel

visual charts require for better understanding.... post some charts

Boombastic EA 2009

anybody here can help me create one EA work base on pivot point....if candle go down leading every 50pips below pivot point EA will set pending order buy stop automaticly with TP=10pips...and if candle start go up cross pivot point untill leading every 50pips EA will set pending order sell stop with TP=10pips...anybody here programmer hopefully can help me to write coding...urgent!!!

chart

subhi:
anybody here can help me create one EA work base on pivot point....if candle go down leading every 50pips below pivot point EA will set pending order buy stop automaticly with TP=10pips...and if candle start go up cross pivot point untill leading every 50pips EA will set pending order sell stop with TP=10pips...anybody here programmer hopefully can help me to write coding...urgent!!!

post some charts mark on Success setups, and Fail setups

geoffb62:
To kk81

Attached Better Volume EA with adjustable start and finish times, SL, TP and Trailing SL.

The magic number allows for multiple currency pairs and time-frames and it will work on 4 or 5 digit brokers.