Raw Ideas - page 99

Pava:
similarly one can work the open of the hour or 4 hour candle

I think it will be more interesting to look if the line is under construction on weeks or months

banesa1976:

Russian proverb

The sense-not all that beautifully also looks as gold it is

Yes, we say in English, "All that glitters is not gold"

teresh2:
Very simple interesting trading system of one indicator.

The idea belongs to Peter Novikovu as usually happens with graal, has not received the necessary attention

Indicator NOV building the necessary line, has written Dm_35

Trade rules are simple: opening of day undertakes, the horizontal line on it, the basic signal - on breakout a red line connecting right "ends" of lines of opening of day is under construction.

That is the red inclined line connecting the right ends acts as border of force of bulls and bears. We work on its breakdown. I suggest to discuss.

P.S. The indicator of an arrow and МАСD has no RELATION to system, I ask them not to notice

Can you attach a pict? So we can little understand..

tx

HGNR:
Can you attach a pict? So we can little understand.. tx

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173723/page65 pict is here

teresh2:
I think it will be more interesting to look if the line is under construction on weeks or months

yes...we can....if we got too much free time on our hands.....

Ok...thanks...So I can find it very fast...

teresh2:

The idea belongs to Peter Novikovu as usually happens with graal, has not received the necessary attention

Trade rules are simple: opening of day undertakes, the horizontal line on it, the basic signal - on breakout a red line connecting right "ends" of lines of opening of day is under construction.

That is the red inclined line connecting the right ends acts as border of force of bulls and bears. We work on its breakdown. I suggest to discuss.

P.S. The indicator of an arrow and МАСD has no RELATION to system, I ask them not to notice

Wow....nice strategy.....I think this will be promising strategi....

hehe

who want's to program this simple system?

Hi everyone ! system is : I buy (sell) 0.01 lots, then the program start- take profit is 20 pips, stop loss 20 pips. If I win 20 pips close trade and wait for new trade. If I loose 20 pips, the program close position and automatic opened new trade 0.02 lots. And again if I win program close position and wait to open new, if loose close position and open new 0.04 lots...continues until win 20 pips.

teresh2:

teresh2 hello, can you share your main chart 's red and green arrow indicator.

your system looks good, can you share? thanks

teresh2:

can you share your Macd syetem?

Reason: