Dear All, Master....

I'm newbie in this forex world, n trying to make my system,

I've been observe this standard indie and fokused only in Gbp/Jpy TF 15M

with lwma 61 and lwma 21.

here's my indie setup :

lwma 61 apply to close

lwma 21 apply to close

at pict #1 show you the bouncing

at pict #2 show you the chaos but still bouncing and the price still near lwma 61

at pict #3 show you the cross

all i went done are by "feeling" to enter and target point usually pivot + S/R

this is my weak technique, and i wanna make it better

i wanna make a rule of this,

1. how determind the crossing....(important point)

2. and where is the exit door

coz it's hard to transform my "feeling" into the conceptual rule (i'm not a good writer), hope you're all understand

all your comment are honored welcome

=================================

Still learning always

Files:
bouncing.jpg  90 kb
crossing.jpg  92 kb

Unless you bounces are "qualified" by some objective matter, can you please describe to yourself how you know whether its a bounce or a complete trend?

Unless you bounces are "qualified" by some objective matter, can you please describe to yourself how you know whether its a bounce or a complete trend?

all i do, is...

when the price touch lwma 61,

i'll wait for a few second with assume to enter opposite direction, with minimum target 50pip or nearest support or resistance line,

and if the price continue cossing lwma 61..then i'll wait until price moving back to lwma 61 for bouncing then i'll cut and reverse

meanwhile candlestick pattern S/R and fibo known aswell

is that very risky ??

please give me advice n better solution

anthoong:
all i do, is...

when the price touch lwma 61,

i'll wait for a few second with assume to enter opposite direction, with minimum target 50pip or nearest support or resistance line,

and if the price continue cossing lwma 61..then i'll wait until price moving back to lwma 61 for bouncing then i'll cut and reverse

meanwhile candlestick pattern S/R and fibo known aswell

is that very risky ??

please give me advice n better solution

needs to be better defined: in the wide range it woks (like anything else would during the trend) while on nerrow range ...

Files:
lsma_pool.gif  25 kb

needs to be better defined: in the wide range it woks (like anything else would during the trend) while on nerrow range ...

maybe , it is....but try closely look only gbp/jpy closely

it's not about lwma 21 & lwma 61 crossing

lwma 61 used for bouncing entry (focused on bouncing)

lwma 21 used to my microtrend confirmation

i'm hard to explain but maybe this should help, coz i believe that the price usually bounce back to lwma 61

need more suggest based on lwma 61 bouncing

Files:
lwma_61.jpg  120 kb

Help with Simple Breakout EA

Hey guys, i have posted this request on FF as well...

There may or may not be an EA out there that already does this... but if there is i havnt come accross it just yet. I was hoping i could get some help with developing this asap... its very simple.

EDIT: Although not simple enough for me to figure out on my own!!

Every single bar, orders go in to buy a break of the previous bars high +1, or the low -1. If one order is filled, the other is deleted. It would be great to be able to enable the EA to take profit at (A) and to stop the position out at (B). (exernal variables that can be changed).

If an order is still open (TP or SL hasnt been hit) then the EA will not straddle the previous bar, until one of these levels has been achieved. After the TP or SL has been filled, you wait for that bar to close before entering a new straddle. If a bar is an inside bar, the orders will straddle the previous bars high and low, and will not place any new orders untill this bars range has been broken.

Also, is it possible to make it so that the TP and SL are not order driven? Rather, the EA just takes profit or stops you out when the position gets to one of your predefined +/- limits.

One more thing. An external variable for position size.

I have a couple more thoughts on how to make this EA wayyy better, and easier to implement, however i think i have found something which never fails. Ill inform you guys of how ill be traidng it once someone produces a workable EA. Cheers.

Many thanks,

MM

Request for indicator.

Hi all, this is my first post.

I humbly request help in the coding of an indicator.

It is a combination of Heiken Ashi Smoothed and BBStop.

This indicator is to be displayed in seperate chart window.

It will will turn Blue when both Heiken Ashi Smoothed and BBStop are Blue,

turns Red when Heiken Ashi Smoothed and BBStop are Red,

and turns yellow when Heiken Ashi Smoothed and BBStop is different in colour.

I have tried to code it, but find it too complex.

Regards.

Files:
euro_1hr.gif  31 kb

Thanks again.

neverloose again v1 recode

hello wondering if someone could recode for 5 digit broker and maybe toss around ideas for smaller take profit, etc so it can scalp?? looks promising for a free EA. that test was by someone in the 1 minute time frame

OK so I solved that problem Thanks to members of another forum but now does anybody know how to make the start stop time any different than what it is? the reason i ask is that anytime i change it from the default, it doesn't back test. as soon as i change it back to the default start and stop time, then it works. any suggestions?

Learn System Poacher Trading System

hi

Please learn to me trading system "Poacher Trading System"

thank you

Reason: