Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 41

Hi Mladen,

Thanks, it's a bicolor TMA centered but it doesn't seem to be MTF

Do you know if there is one who exists ?

Have a nice evening

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks, it's a bicolor TMA centered but it doesn't seem to be MTF

Do you know if there is one who exists ?

Have a nice evening

Zilliq

Zilliq

Try this one : tma_centered_mtf.mq4

Files:

Thanks a lot Mladen

I use it on MT4 v 4 build 646, but it seems it doesn't work (I paste the indy on the graph as always)

Does it work on your plateform ? May be it's mine

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

zilliq:
Thanks a lot Mladen

I use it on MT4 v 4 build 646, but it seems it doesn't work (I paste the indy on the graph as always)

Does it work on your plateform ? May be it's mine

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

Zilliq

Not the platform. I forgot to check the compatibility.

Here is a new mql compatible version : tma_centered_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

it happens ;-)

Thanks a lot Mladen, I will try immediately

Have a nice night

Zilliq

It works perfectly well now

Good night

Zilliq

TMA slope indicator mq5 looking version would be glad if I could help

sorsen:
TMA slope indicator mq5 looking version would be glad if I could help

Try this one :Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TMA.mq5

Hi Mladen,

I hope you're fine

I try to understand the MT4 code of the centered TMA but I'm not sure (may be do you have a very simple code ?)

I understand how it was building (thanks for your nice explanations at the beginning of this thread)

For the last candle the LWMA is equal to the TMA centered notably

In fact I don't really understand in the code how the missing points are extrapolating

It's strange but it seems that there is no triangular moving average code in your TMA centered code on the first page, only LWMA code

From candle 1 to p/2 is it a LWMA and to candles p/2 to p is it a TMA centered ?

Or candle 1 to p it is only the close, and to p/2 to p, a TMA centered, and after you do a LWMA on all these candles ?

Thanks for you next explanations as usual

Have a nice day

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

I hope you're fine

I try to understand the MT4 code of the centered TMA but I'm not sure (may be do you have a very simple code ?)

I understand how it was building (thanks for your nice explanations at the beginning of this thread)

For the last candle the LWMA is equal to the TMA centered notably

In fact I don't really understand in the code how the missing points are extrapolating

It's strange but it seems that there is no triangular moving average code in your TMA centered code on the first page, only LWMA code

From candle 1 to p/2 is it a LWMA and to candles p/2 to p is it a TMA centered ?

Or candle 1 to p it is only the close, and to p/2 to p, a TMA centered, and after you do a LWMA on all these candles ?

Thanks for you next explanations as usual

Have a nice day

Zilliq

Zilliq

There are two LWMA calculations : to the left and to the right. As long as there is enough data to the right those two are making centered TMA. But as soon as there is a lack of data on the right, the gradual extrapolation starts

Reason: