Raw Ideas - page 82

Bounce back trading system

I have been trading for 6 months and I'm most profitable when I look for elasticity in the market, especially when the US and EURO markets are closed. Essentially, I look for large sudden and quick bursts up or down and bet that the currency pair will retreat. If the US and EURO markets are closed their is generally no news, so I find it rare that a currency pair should jump up 40 pips in 20 minutes. I usually bet that it will retreat - and I'm profitable doing so.

My question, since I'm a complete and utter n00b to Metatrader, is would it be possible for me (or anyone who is so skilled and kind?) to make a simple script with editable variables for me to learn off of - that will detect quick movements (i.e. "40 pips movement within 15 minutes"), and bet on/put an order in for a reversal, allowing only one open trade at a time?

I want to play with the variables, add a few more conditions, and find something that is reliable using statistics once I have a basic model that works.

If you help me, you will be awesome and I'll pay you in pips if it ever works!

I hope to learn from the script - edit it - test it over and over - and hopefully release something back to the forum...

Thanks and happy trading

Files:
weekssys.jpg  281 kb

Need help to build EA

Hi there, im newbies in develop EA..

in need help anybody in doing simple process.

1. open buy/sell

2. then buy stop/sell stop after another in double up the lot

example :

after i open sell in lot 0.1, auto buy stop(pending order) in lot 0.2

then after hitting pending order buy stop, auto sell stop(pending ordr in lot 0.2

then so on

TQ

zuais38:
Hi there, im newbies in develop EA..

in need help anybody in doing simple process.

1. open buy/sell

2. then buy stop/sell stop after another in double up the lot

example :

after i open sell in lot 0.1, auto buy stop(pending order) in lot 0.2

then after hitting pending order buy stop, auto sell stop(pending ordr in lot 0.2

then so on

TQ

Here is a good place to start

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

tq bro. tp mcm ne nak guna

An Incredible Indicator

I'm not much on indicators but the one attached sure seems to catch a trend early without to much whipsaw. In my opinion ,the signals are earlier than Williams AO and more reliable.

The indicator is painted on the chart in either blue or red indicating whether the trend is up or down. It can change at any time during the bar but most of the time it remains the same during the construction of a bar.

It works better long term. I trade it manually on 9 different currency pairs. It is definitely profitable but with significant draw downs. One reason for the DDs is that I use no stops. I trade it as a stop and reverse strategy on the daily charts.

It needs to be automated for two reasons. First, it works very well on 4 hour charts but I need to sleep occasionally. The DDs are significantly less using the 4 hour charts. The second reason is it may work better with a Stop Loss, Take Profit, and a Trailing Stop. I have no way of knowing since I can't back test.

I have some other ideas that I will save until I see an EA. I know nothing about programming. If someone who does wants to take a crack at this, fire away.

I can be reached at ordiehl@gmail.com

Files:

Great idea for EA

Hi everyone,

I know this has been discussed before but I have not been able to find any EA's for it. We all know the martingale EA's are profitable for a certain amount of time but the progressions can get danegrous, they increase the lots when a trade is losing, how about an EA which increases the lots when a trade wins ? Labouchere money management could be good too:

The Labouchere System

Could anyone provide links to such EA's if they exist ?

Thanks !

FXT77

ProFx manual trading system

Hi,

Who already bought this system? Can you share it here pls

No need to buy system.

The person selling it got it from TSD for free.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

Looks like the seller is using some other type of indicators at the bottom of his or her charts. Any idea?

thx,

todd

Reason: