Raw Ideas - page 76

cockeyedcowboy:
Good Father Could you tell me about the indicator that produced the indicated historgram in your attached screen shot.

Here it is, I have it only as ex4.

Father Jack

Can you tell me any thing about it.

Keit

cockeyedcowboy:
Father Jack

Can you tell me any thing about it.

Keit

Found it on this forum myself, here's actually the mq4 file: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176253

Don't know the mechanics behind it, sorry.

Father Jack

thanks will be checking it out

Keit

Need Indice or EA Basic Swing/Harmonic...

Dear All trader,

If anyone all of you please make it indicator for forex trading, so indicator can give a signal for long and short by red line for short and blue line for buy and with exit point too and alert included basicly from swing trader(basic from SST SwingTrader Home) or do you already have it?.I'm very insteresting on this swing trading so we can predict price precisely. Or maybe is there any software for forex basicly from swing trading ? Example : If we input history data manually from specific periode,after that the software can predict where we can make a pending short/long order with specific price with including Take Profit and Stop Loss surely.

Best wishes

newdigital:
One tool is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175349

Thanks bu I am looking for a tool (like the fib drawing tool) not an indicator.

callan300:
Thanks bu I am looking for a tool (like the fib drawing tool) not an indicator.

One of the ZZ indicators draws Fibonacci retracements. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952

MA qqe EA with alert for GBPJPY Very Profitable

I will like someone to create a system that I use often to trade the GBPJPY 15 min charts, last week I got 3 signals that were all profitable.

It involves these indicators

SImple MA 13

Simple MA 21

QQE 15 min

The trading rules are simple

The qqe indicator has 3 values

QQE value

Value 2

Value 3

Trading RUle

The qqe crossed in the direction of the trade so lets say for short the qqe crossed downward First.

After that we then wait for the cross of 13 and 21 ma downward.

Very Important:

At the ending of the bar of the crossing the

Value 2 and Value 3 of the qqe must not have flunctuated more than 0.50 from the BAR BEFORE THE CROSSING it is an ABSOLUTE rule, the best entry is when it does not move at all. which is what I have been trading, but I think you could get more trades which are still of quality with the 0.5 rule.

Take the trade at the opening of the bar after crossing.

I attached a screenshot for last week oct.

I request that Alert with an arrow sign be put for trades.

Also I would like for a different color signal be put for a strong trade with absolutely no flunctuation between value 2 and 3 from previous bar during MA cross and one with less than 0.5 movement.

This works on GBPJPY 15 mins

God bless you

Files:
qqe.gif  30 kb
qqe.tpl  2 kb

here is the formula from the vt trader version

Please look at this formula, I might have the rules messed up

Files:
maqqe.txt  10 kb

QQE recalculates the current and last bar...

Cool idea, but unfortunately the qqe indicator (like most indicators) repaints at least the current and previous bar. Your strategy will work but only in retrospect. Try making a few trades in real time and you'll see what I mean. You should also note that this is a trend following strategy which will not work for volatile pairs and in tight ranging market conditions.

Reason: