Ind-TD-Demark-3-1 - page 5

Ind_TD_DeMark_3_1_LA_Mod_03B_AIME

This indicator works well on the chart but I think that it could be improved to show not just the current timeframe trendlines and target but also those that exist on other timeframes, selectable via the properties box.

I must say that I'm always astounded by the level of quality coding that goes on here (clearly those that can code really enjoy doing it) and the generosity shown by those that can, so a big thank you from me to those that do it for the rest of us ... long may we learn.

Fixing REIMT4 Ind.

grunge:
I got REI from russian forum Is this the one you guys want?

Hi,

I tried to use this indicator in MT4, but it does not work properly, and did not refresh. Also each time have to recompile and sometimes paint entire the window instead of paint the line.

Can any body debug it?

Thanks millions in advance.

spiketrader:
Hi,

I tried to use this indicator in MT4, but it does not work properly, and did not refresh. Also each time have to recompile and sometimes paint entire the window instead of paint the line.

Can any body debug it?

Seems to be converted from mql using a program converter and the result is a complete disaster.

I have the TS version and I can tell you, this is not TD REI. However, MT3 version is Ok.

The Function for TS2000 is:

INPUT:LENGTH(NUMERICSIMPLE);

VAR:REI(0),RE(0),REABS(0),SUM(0),SUMABS(0),Z(0);

RE=(H-H[2])+(L-L[2]);

REABS=ABSVALUE(H-H[2])+ABSVALUE(L-L[2]);

SUM=0;

SUMABS=0;

FOR Z=0 TO LENGTH-1 BEGIN

SUM=SUM+RE[Z];

SUMABS=SUMABS+REABS[Z];

END;

IF SUMABS>0 THEN REI=SUM/SUMABS;

TDREI=100*REI;

And the indicator code is:

INPUT:LENGTH(8),OB(60),OS(-60);

PLOT1(TDREI(LENGTH),"REI");

PLOT2(OB,"OB");

PLOT3(OS,"OS");

the lines change because whenever there's a new support or resistence point it is used instead of the old one to draw the most recent demand/supply line ie it's basicaly drawing trend lines -the right way- from right to left support or resistence points are defined as the candle with the lowest low with two candles on each side not lower than it's lowest low and the reverse goes for resistance points

horisontal lines are only projection lines for the potential of the move

you take a long once a new candle opens above the resistence trendline and a short once a candle opens below the support trendline

it's a good system much more than those many hocus pocus lagging indicators but still as any system you'll encounter whipsaws and false signals so place your stoploss whisely

hope this helps

thanks for the english version newdigital

Tom Demark differential indicator

Hi Newdigital

TD DIFF indicator link is not available anymore:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904/page5

Could you post Tom Demark differential indicator again?Thanks in advance.

mystified:
Hi Newdigital

TD DIFF indicator link is not available anymore:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904/page5

Could you post Tom Demark differential indicator again?Thanks in advance.

Thanks. Seems I moved 2 posts to the other thread some month ago.

Please find updated links:

Everything about DeMark:

- TD Sequential indicator with full documentation is here;

- Demark Auto Trader: EA for MT3;

- code of standard DeMarker indicator: small thread is here;

- Another Demark Trendline Trader: one indicator as trading system;

- Tom DeMark DIFF: one very good indicator;

- Demark documentation and code: documentation and code (Tradestation) for Demark indicators;

- All Demark indicators: here and here.

THanks ND, just what couldn't recall where it was....

spiketrader:
Hi,

Can any body debug it?

Hi, I managed to fix the problem of the line painting the entire window.

Try the attached version of the indicator.

It's a pretty interesting indicator, but it's very close to the DeMarker oscillator, which is one of MT4's default indicators, and quite excellent...

Enjoy

Files:
reimt4.mq4  3 kb

Hi,

I wanted to know how you trade with this indicator. Are you waiting for the price to cross the resistance/support line only? Or we have to wait for the price to close above the resistance line or below support line? Or we have to wait for a second candle stick confirmation?

I was trying this indicator for a while, but as soon at it crosses a line, I enter and then the price reverses and goes in the other direction :-(((

Cheers,

Daniel

Reason: