Experts: Stop & Limit Bots - page 2

aalaarajy:

Hi and thanks for such a grate job.

I dont know if you still follow up with this so I like to shoot my question in the hope of a responce

I tryed to put your bots on my demo account, but something strange happens. You says it does not use any technical analysy and just depends on price movement. So I understood it that if you put the price distance 7 pips then it will be always 7 pips. But when I tryed that I experienced that some trades get open every 3 pips. Others every 15 pips. It seems somehow random. I have my timeframe set tu m15, so I thought this will matter and put it to 1h, and experienced that now it open trade after 40 pips or so. So it seems that it depending on the timeframe.

I hope you will explain if it is timeframe or the price distance the user set in from the settings that matter for openning trades.

Thanks

The timeframe will not make any difference. The issue may be the stops level of the broker.

THanks for the responce.

But sorry, could you explain for me if I have understood it correctly.

As I know that XM and that is my broker have 6 pips as stop level. Well, if I now set the price distance to 8 pips, and if I set the max trade to 100, will I then get 100 trades buy stop and 100 sell stop every 8 pips, or what?

Is there any candle conditions it also follow? Or it is just the price movements?

aalaarajy:

THanks for the responce.

But sorry, could you explain for me if I have understood it correctly.

As I know that XM and that is my broker have 6 pips as stop level. Well, if I now set the price distance to 8 pips, and if I set the max trade to 100, will I then get 100 trades buy stop and 100 sell stop every 8 pips, or what?

Is there any candle conditions it also follow? Or it is just the price movements?

If a broker has a stops level of 40 points, it will not allow a pending order to be placed within 40 points of the bid or ask price. The max trades is the total amount of open orders. The EA will place pending orders commensurate to the timeframe. So H1 means the EA will place a pending order every hour. 

Ok, then it is different from what I want of it. What I want is an EA that will keep placing stop orders, and if the market go back so one of the trades hit a stop loss or I close it manually the EA should place it again when the market visit the same open price of it. Can I make any changes to the code to get this, or what I am searching for should be found in another EA?

aalaarajy:

Ok, then it is different from what I want of it. What I want is an EA that will keep placing stop orders, and if the market go back so one of the trades hit a stop loss or I close it manually the EA should place it again when the market visit the same open price of it. Can I make any changes to the code to get this, or what I am searching for should be found in another EA?

I understand what you are trying, but not sure your strategy would be profitable. I don't think this EA would be suitable. Best to try a different EA.

Reason: