displaying heiken ashi chart indicator on another window

Hi I'd like to use both heiken ashi candle chart and candlestick chart. In MT4 there if I use the heiken ashi indicator on my chart it will displayed on top of the candlestick chart, the indicator will overlap the candlestick chart. Is there a way to display the heiken ashi chart on different indicator window?

Luandre Ezra: Hi I'd like to use both heiken ashi candle chart and candlestick chart. In MT4 there if I use the heiken ashi indicator on my chart it will displayed on top of the candlestick chart, the indicator will overlap the candlestick chart. Is there a way to display the heiken ashi chart on different indicator window?

Just open two charts for the same symbol and time-frame. On one you put the Heiken Ashi and the other not. Then you will have both.

Also try my Codebase Dōteki Heikin Ashi (Dynamic Average Foot/Bar) which will automatically change the chart type to line chart.

Alternatively, have the Heiken Ashi show in a sub window ...

Code Base

Heiken Ashi in Subwindow

Maxim Kuznetsov, 2016.02.08 12:42

Display of the Heiken Ashi candlestick indicator in a subwindow.

Luandre Ezra: I'd like to use both heiken ashi candle chart and candlestick chart.

Heiken Ashi is the same as an EMA(3) Just use that.
          Heiken Ashi candlestick - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #10 (2022)

Reason: