Raw Ideas - page 59

Can anyone create an EA for this 80% system?

I bought an e-book and currency strength meter from TOM YOEMans. and have seen first hand that it is extreamly accurate.

basically you watch for currencies trending toward strength and pair them with currencies trending to weakness.

You watch for the greatest gap of strenght to weakenness.

Then you enter when the strong currency price crosses up over the 50 sma on the five minute chart.

you exit when price crosses down under the 7 sma on the 5m.

You use the currency strength meter which shows how the currencies are trending.

Problem is you must watch for these trends for at least an hour or so to make sure they're not fake outs.

I work during the hours of NY open and therefore can not watch this meter.

If only someone could create an ea on this site for testing purposes. once I see the success is any where near the actual system I would gladly pay for it.

I can supply the meter and the parameters, and the actual e-book which details the system.

email me at

jtol4@yahoo.com

buy/sell on the 100's

newdigital:
Your technique is more related to Frank EA from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (public thread) and to Frank_mod (by Kalenzo) from elite section. But read public thread first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thank for the link but I did not find what I am looking for .

Can some one please write and EA to buy/sell on the round number eg gbp/jpy 201.00 203.00 etc. with target 100 pips no increase in lots size and no martangle. Thank you all very much. I have manualy doing it and gain profit every week. every month.

newbie looking for automatic "tinypip" system

New to this forum and forex. Can anyone recommend an automatic EA that "snipes" 5 to 10 pips at a time rather than trying to catch the "big" moves? Thanks!

Simple EA with entry and exit conditions

Hi,

I wanted to create a simple EA entering long/short when an indicator is crossing a given level, and exit when this indicator is reaching another level.

The problem is that for example for a long entry,

1) I don't want to enter at once, but I want to put a buy limit order at the top of the bar when the indicator crossed my trigger level.

2) If the indicator is going back below my trigger level, I want the pending orders to be removed.

I was trying to do it many different ways, but I was not successful. For example, if I attach it to a 1h chart, it will create a buy limit order every hour, even if there is no signal from the indicator.

Has anybody a similar system I could adapt for what I want to do?

Just want to make attention to this very good going thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Accurate indicator

Does anybody know what kinda indicator this is. It looks really good!! Thanx

Files:
indicator.jpg  60 kb

Image is too small.

It is not the price for the other pair?

Here it is again but bigger

Files:
indicator_1.jpg  324 kb

adgerj:
Here it is again but bigger

I think the red line is another currency pair , there are inidicator that show two currency pairs on the same chart

i dont think it is the line of another pair. Look at this one it is from EUR/USD 5 min

Files:
indicator_2.jpg  355 kb
Reason: