Very interesting expert advisor creation

hi, i'm Flavio...i'm new in this forum!

excuse me for my bad english because i'm writing from italy.

i hope you understand my request about expert advisor

i'd like to create an expert advisor but i don't know metatrader language therefore i ask you if someone qualified can make it...

this is idea: when candlestick open in Eur/Usd timeframe 5Min, expert advisor set order if 1pip up candlestick entrance in long...

if 1pip down candlestick entrance in short...

take profit: 1 or 2 pip and, if it is possible, drag automaticly take profit till trend stop.

stoploss: when return at candlestick entrance (therefore -1pip) moreover from here reset and restart if 1pip up long, 1down short...

close order/s: when arrive takeprofit or when open new candlestick (every 5min.)

is description clear?

can you help me to realize an expert advisor on this idea?

thank you very much for your kindness and patience!

you've forgotten about the spread

xtf:
you've forgotten about the spread

not just that, one and two pips on scalp is not allowed by most broker , unless you plan to use the expert on ECN broker and trade inside the pip, then one nice move will kill the account

by oanda there is 0.9 spread eur/usd

by oanda there is 0.9 spread eur/usd...

MiniMe:
not just that, one and two pips on scalp is not allowed by most broker , unless you plan to use the expert on ECN broker and trade inside the pip, then one nice move will kill the account

by oanda there is 0.9 spread eur/usd and i can set every take profit or stoploss from 0 to ....

is for anyone possible make this expert advisor? so i can test it...

flaviomiccoli:
by oanda there is 0.9 spread eur/usd and i can set every take profit or stoploss from 0 to .... is for anyone possible make this expert advisor? so i can test it...

Oanda supports mt4 for expert trading???

hi

MiniMe:

how about interbankfx ? I think 1 pip tp is ok

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
how about interbankfx ? I think 1 pip tp is ok

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

in the past IBFX, used to force a time limit and pip value , but when I check with them today, they seems to be ok with any trading style

personally for inside pip I would suggest

Forex Broker - Metatrader 4 - No dealing desk - Currency Demo Trading - ATC Brokers

they are an ECN , MT4 , I haven't tried them I just got the demo and I know you can trade inside the pip

you: hi whats the time and pip limit to stay in the trade for scalp in IBFX

Client Services 80: In accordance with our no dealer intervention business model it is not the policy of IBFX to police the trading style and activities of our clients. However, as a general rule we recommend that clients remain in trades for a duration of at least 90 seconds.

you: or how many pips

Client Services 80: We don't have a pip marker.

Client Services 80: We just recommend 90 seconds.

you: but if I made a scalper to exit the trade at 1 pip TP will it be stopped ?

Client Services 80: We do not monitor or stop you on your trades since we are not a dealing desk.

Client Services 80: We are considered a starting through processor.

you: so I can make an expert to take profit at 1 pip and that would be fine ? even though its recomended to stay in the trade for 90 seconds ?

Client Services 80: Yes, that is correct.

you: ok thanks a lot will test this on a demo

Client Services 80: You are welcome.

flaviomiccoli:
hi, i'm Flavio...i'm new in this forum!

excuse me for my bad english because i'm writing from italy.

i hope you understand my request about expert advisor

i'd like to create an expert advisor but i don't know metatrader language therefore i ask you if someone qualified can make it...

this is idea: when candlestick open in Eur/Usd timeframe 5Min, expert advisor set order if 1pip up candlestick entrance in long...

if 1pip down candlestick entrance in short...

take profit: 1 or 2 pip and, if it is possible, drag automaticly take profit till trend stop.

stoploss: when return at candlestick entrance (therefore -1pip) moreover from here reset and restart if 1pip up long, 1down short...

close order/s: when arrive takeprofit or when open new candlestick (every 5min.)

is description clear?

can you help me to realize an expert advisor on this idea?

thank you very much for your kindness and patience!

Here you are .........Wolfe had made it before .....use kayvan method

Files:
tfx_v1_8.ex4  63 kb

kayvan:
Here you are .........Wolfe had made it before .....use kayvan method

excuse me for my ignorance, but from file .ex how can i have .mq4 to start to test it?!

however, thank you very much for your assistance!

Reason: