CCI-Trailing EA

Here is a CCI-Trailing EA for free with source which I hav in mind with just basic logic using just CCI as the main indicator. Basically, it uses the CCI indicator with period 50 in multitimeframe of 5min, 15min, 30min and H1 timeframe.

Buy logic- When 5min & 15min & 30min & H1 timeframe CCI is above 0 it will place a buy order.

Sell logic- When 5min & 15min & 30min & H1 timeframe CCI is below 0 it will place a sell order.

Once an order is place, it just use the trailing stop to trail and secure profit.

It is good for test in currency pairs which are always trending in 5min chart. Tested in EURUSD in backtest.

500 pip stop loss!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ejoi:
Here is a CCI-Trailing EA for free with source which I hav in mind with just basic logic using just CCI as the main indicator. Basically, it uses the CCI indicator with period 50 in multitimeframe of 5min, 15min, 30min and H1 timeframe.

Buy logic- When 5min & 15min & 30min & H1 timeframe CCI is above 0 it will place a buy order.

Sell logic- When 5min & 15min & 30min & H1 timeframe CCI is below 0 it will place a sell order.

Once an order is place, it just use the trailing stop to trail and secure profit.

It is good for test in currency pairs which are always trending in 5min chart. Tested in EURUSD in backtest.

Thank u, can by helpfull. Lot of pip to u for it!

J

Cci

It can use only E/U ? and use only with TF5 ?

Cci ea

Hi EJOI!

I am testing this forex CCI Trailer EA. You have done a good job here.

But I want to ask; Do you need to open all the 5 min, 15 min, 30 min and 1hr chart at thease time and attach the CCI tariler to them simultaneously before it can work fine??

Kindly reply...

Craig:
500 pip stop loss!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So, dont you think that give a suggestion instead of just complain is better for everyone?

Well, I've backtested it and in first view its giving a lot of loss. I'll change the parameters and look out some new trading rule that maybe will help

Any way it already gave me some ideas for the EA that I'm developing. Thanks a lot!

Excellent robot, please make a version to run on 5 digital accounts.

This version is very often suffers trailstop ( a lot of requests to the server )

Thanx.

Reason: