Raw Ideas - page 60

can some one program for automate this

i have a good strategy system that it work with fibonacci

its start from 2:00 gmt to 5:30 gmt

you get higher and lower price in that time and drow 2 fibo

get a order with buy stop that open 2 spred uper than 161 and tp downer than 261 and sl about between 100 and 161

get another order with sell stop that open 1 spred lower than 161 and tp uper than 261 and sl bitween 100 and 161

when buy is open sell price is go on sl

when sell is open buy price is go on sl

i can gat 100 pip a day

i think its work only on gbp/jpy , eur/jpy , gbp usd

please any one can program this

Files:
11.gif  28 kb

Modify Pending Order EA

Good days for All Forex Traders

Anybody who is expert in modify this EA.The menu is this EA should be like this

No of Buy Stop=

No of Sell Stop=

Distance Between Each Pending Order.=

Distance between Current price.=

TP=

SL.=

Lots=

Trading Time:True /false

Trading Stop Time:True/false===>This will automaticaly cancel all PO

Files:

Mi MA

anybody know what the Mi MA indicator is?, i can't find it in the m4 list.

EA that plots previous Days HIGH & LOW

Hello,

I'm looking for an Ea that plots the Previous Days High & Low automatically on the chart.

Basically, at midnight or when the brokers time changes to the next day, this EA plots 2 lines on the chart. The Previous Days High & The Previous Days Low.

Will be greatful to have this EA

Regards

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904 (previous day high/low + current day forecasting in the morning).

and

Ranging indicators:

- MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.

- # Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES: very good indicator is on this post. The original thread: Narrow Range Day Indicator.

- 4Period Open Close indicator is on this thread.

- some good ranging indicators (averaging daily, weekly etc) is here.

- Range Indicators are here (many good indicators are updated regularly).

- Price amplitude counter: original thread.

- Narrow Range Day Indicator: the thread with good informative indicator.

- MTF Range indicators are here.

- High and Low Multi Meter is on this page

I found this indicator that plots the High & Lo of the previous day but it doesn't print the value.

Could someone kindly alter the code so that the value of the previous day Hi & Lo gets printed on the chart.

Kind Regards

Files:

Files:
24hclose.jpg  207 kb

HELP! Need a simple EA coded

I want the EA to:

1 - Buy at the Market @ 12am EST 1 Lot of GBP/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

2 - Sell at the Market @ 12am EST 1 Lot of GBP/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

3 - Buy at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

4 - Sell at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

5 - Buy at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/GBP with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

6 - Sell at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/GBP with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

anyone willing to help?

MIndex Indicator Experts Needed

Who is familar with the mechanics of Mindex Indicator

to create an EA based on it?

I will share with you my most rewarding trading strategy

because I am tired of trading it manually and I hope you can

program/automate it for us.

Download NorthFinance MT4 platform and see the results yourself:

~100% in half a month.

acct login: 1127299

investor password: yko8vqh

pennypacker:
I want the EA to:

1 - Buy at the Market @ 12am EST 1 Lot of GBP/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

2 - Sell at the Market @ 12am EST 1 Lot of GBP/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

3 - Buy at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

4 - Sell at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/USD with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

5 - Buy at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/GBP with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

6 - Sell at the Market @ 1am EST 1 Lot of EUR/GBP with a Stop of -15pips and a Limit of 25pips.

anyone willing to help?

You really want to have the EA because you've posted same three times in different sections.

Reason: