Raw Ideas - page 56

I am not sure that I understand you in right way ...

I think you need to come back to original manual system, attach indicators to the chart and count the bars. The other possibility is backtesting with Tracert file to see all the signals from your EAs on the chart.

But I think this Tracert file should be coded inside your EA.

Ask To You

anybody have an indicator like this ? ( in image attachement ) or anybody can make it ? i was make like that but the line not stop to the day brake line..

Files:
aa.jpg  58 kb

mine

i try it but not good.... the indicator not start to day line, just work in GBPUSD and the pivot on next day not correct. please help me

Files:
bb.jpg  61 kb

candlestick:
i try it but not good.... the indicator not start to day line, just work in GBPUSD and the pivot on next day not correct. please help me

Isn't that Dolly?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

thanks a lot

finnaly i find the way

Question to Coders

Is it possible ? Are there any indicators that show it ? I will be grateful of any answer.

Files:
geo.gif  18 kb

I saw it many times somewhere here on the forum ...

do not keep "record" for candlesticks in separate window as I did not expect that someone will ask for that sorry.

May be not ...

Anyway it was asked already here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060/page31

Here you go. Candles in seperate window.

Files:

Can't keep my profit!?

1-What are the mistakes(Reasons)Makes the newbie trader can't keep the profit?

2-Is 30min Time frame with No of trades 9 high?

(I have 3-4 free hours/day)

3- I define & confirm trend direction, Then It reach to TP, So should i close the order or continue?

4-If i reach to TP and close my order and the trend still keeping go up, Can i open new order or not recommended?

5- What about negative relation like eur/usd and usd/chf, can play with that?

Daily trade:

Many experience traders use daily chart for trading, make the order TP,SL then go sleep or have fun not stay all day front of screen, I prefer to do that

but is that possible with E=450$? TP,SL=45 PIP?

E=450$, Risk=1% pip=0.10$

All help and advice r welcome

help plz

i need this

can you ??????????????????

plz

Files:
aa_1.jpg  21 kb
Reason: