CFD Possible Patterns - page 2

Dear Mr kamyar .

what's your reason for select these stocks ?

Best Regards .

alibeirami:
Hi Dear Kamyar.

The problem is I am a newcomer and dont know how to just draw a simple line (not trend or horizental)in MT.This is why it is always flooded with fibo-retrace lines.

and about AB = CD U R R8 ).Here the problem is I am searching for gartley and butterfly and always forget the simpler but stronger AB = CD.

Sorry for messing up u'r topic and

CHEERS!

hi ali

just want to say,no problem at all.feel free to post whatever u think is right.we are here to increase and share our experiences and find a better approach for making pips.so,keep the good work up.

i wish u the best

Hi

Dear Kamyar you said that

there is a point according to carney's latest rules the prz can not considered as an ideal PRZ because price has not hit all levels of the PRZ and now it is going to retest the prz.

would you please explain about PRZ Zone?

by the way thanks for your useful charts.

thanks

ahmad1360:
Hi

Dear Kamyar you said that

there is a point according to carney's latest rules the prz can not considered as an ideal PRZ because price has not hit all levels of the PRZ and now it is going to retest the prz.

would you please explain about PRZ Zone?

by the way thanks for your useful charts.

thanks

hi ahmad

thanks for the nice words.

as you know,generally speaking we have two kinds of patterns

1--4points patterns(A,B,C,D) -->AB=CD

2--5points patterns(X,A,B,C,D)-->Bat,Gartley,Crab,Butterfly

in all patterns we determine a area which is most potential zone for reversal.we call it PRZ(Price Reversal Zone).all PRZs based on the kind of pattern contain 2 or 3 levels:

1-AB=CD point(and the alternatives 1.618AB=CD , 1.270AB=CD)

2-retracement of XA(only 5point patterns)

3-extension of BC

so these levels define a PRZ.we have two points here:

Ideal Pattern:

this is based on the fib. ratios.

Ideal PRZ:

this is based on the price action in PRZ.it means,if price hit all levels of a PRZ the PRZ would be an ideal one.

As i said many times earlier there is no reason ,price neccessarily hit the prz or after hitting reverse from there.the area just a high probable zone for reversal.all depends on price action in the prz and the market.many reasons can negate the analisis and make the pattern and PRZ a failed one.

i hope these help you.

cheers

Alcoa Inc.(##AA)

hi

if u look back this thread u will see some possible pattern(all are long term)and still waiting for being completed and some of them for reversal sign.i just found these nice possible setups.all in #AA and Daily time frame and i thought it is worth posting it and waiting for development of the patterns

Caterpillar Inc.(#CAT)

the same in #CAT.two possible AB=CD patterns.

dear kamyar

for now im trading harmonic patterns only in forex, but your charts look promising. what metatrader version (broker?) are you using? i have in my version just 3 cfd.

regards

matrixtrader:
dear kamyar

for now im trading harmonic patterns only in forex, but your charts look promising. what metatrader version (broker?) are you using? i have in my version just 3 cfd.

regards

hi

i use North Finance platform.

cheers

kamyar

Dear Kamyar,

What do you of that Broker? NorthFinance.com. Do they always have mispricing? How is their platform? Stable or not? They are not regulated, how safe is our deposit? How often they give requote?

What do you think about www.crownforex.com?

Any broker you recommend?? I am planning to do FX trading full time in the very very near future, but I want a broker that is stable and reputable. Most important, don take advantage of their clients like a few broker in USA. Please reply!!

And also, do you recommend people who are really serious about Harmonic Analysis, buy the books in www.harmonictrader.com, and which volume??

THANKS!! Your answer will help me a lot a lot more!!

cfd

hi all

i am new in this forum

here is a basket of all kinds of patterns in cfd

many thanks

mohammad shojaei

Files:
untitled.jpg  210 kb
Reason: