Harmonic Trading - page 487

alam313:
Hi poruchik,

How can we set more accurate in ZUP_135, I mean make the variance of XA, AB .....BC and CD to small to get more accurate patterns detection.

Any parameter we can set the ZUP_135 ?!

Many Thanks.

Hi,

I saw darrenmknpost this before about accuracy of patterns that 135wsv5 versionis very accurate,

(well all I have to say already been posted here on that thread, just look back)

they are very accurate because the deviation parameter default setting is 5%, and the other zups are afaik 9%,

just set "extern double ExtDeltaGartley = ..."

to 0.05 and you'll find less patterns but more reliable ratios

also change maxdepth if you want to find smaller patterns.

There is no best option, there is your option and whatever meets you style,

one would want to get more accurate patterns fibos and other would not mind set his deviation higher to get more patterns and check fibos by himself.

irad:
Hi,

I saw darrenmknpost this before about accuracy of patterns that 135wsv5 versionis very accurate,

(well all I have to say already been posted here on that thread, just look back)

they are very accurate because the deviation parameter default setting is 5%, and the other zups are afaik 9%,

just set "extern double ExtDeltaGartley = ..."

to 0.05 and you'll find less patterns but more reliable ratios

also change maxdepth if you want to find smaller patterns.

There is no best option, there is your option and whatever meets you style,

one would want to get more accurate patterns fibos and other would not mind set his deviation higher to get more patterns and check fibos by himself.

Thank you very much!!

By the way, what is maxdepth, is it for multi-time frame or it can search lower time frame patterns, ie., search 5mins from 30 mins time-frame ?!

alam313:
Thank you very much!! By the way, what is maxdepth, is it for multi-time frame or it can search lower time frame patterns, ie., search 5mins from 30 mins time-frame ?!

Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page234.

alam313:
Hi Mike_Mike, How do you think the Harmonic Trading System in Scalping, is it great and profitable ?! What is the performance when comparing the Harmonic Trade in large time frame ?!

It may be more profitable than trading in larger time frame. The thing is you have to be very brave. Take a look at the first pic below, firstly take Korharmonics 121 (on the left), secondly take bullish a butterfly, thirdly take bearish butterfly and lastly take SHS. It would earn over 100pips. Now look at the second pic and you get the idea.

Files:
audusdm5_5.png  89 kb
usdchfm5.png  95 kb

Vitocorleone:
Hi RyuShin, Thank You for the reply. I thought that Zup 120 (121) and Zup 120 (a121) from your post to Poruchik were modified Zups. Indeed It seems I may have been wrong. In that case perhaps you can advise on what Zup shows A 121 and 121 patterns. Thanks.

ZUP v135 ALL detects 121. If 121 pattern fails, often it transforms to white swan pattern (take a look at pics below). There's only one ZUP that detects A 121. poruchik told me it's v120. But It's not v120 NEN STAR. I was struggling to figure out how to get A 121 cuz I wanted to try so much and I found out that there are several v120 modified versions available in the thread EXCEPT one that detects A 121. So I started some research and found it. It's called "v120 NEN STAR TRIANGLE A 121". v120 NEN STAR TRIANGLE 121 is available in the thread but A 121 is not, therefore I post it here. Try if interested.

RyuShin:
It may be more profitable than trading in larger time frame. The thing is you have to be very brave. Take a look at the first pic below, firstly take Korharmonics 121 (on the left), secondly take bullish a butterfly, thirdly take bearish butterfly and lastly take SHS. It would earn over 100pips. Now look at the second pic and you get the idea.

Hi RyuShin,

I will try this approach. Thanks for your kind sharing. Getting Pips Every Hour. ^^

Hi @poruchik

sometimes >> BlackSwan XA 314 && ABCD 38 expansion

RyuShin:
ZUP v135 ALL detects 121. If 121 pattern fails, often it transforms to white swan pattern (take a look at pics below). There's only one ZUP that detects A 121. poruchik told me it's v120. But It's not v120 NEN STAR. I was struggling to figure out how to get A 121 cuz I wanted to try so much and I found out that there are several v120 modified versions available in the thread EXCEPT one that detects A 121. So I started some research and found it. It's called "v120 NEN STAR TRIANGLE A 121". v120 NEN STAR TRIANGLE 121 is available in the thread but A 121 is not, therefore I post it here. Try if interested.

Thanks RyuShin. I'll give it a try.

Mike_Mike:
i decided to scalp when i see the 121 pattern , the pattern will show while the price is moving but i don't get in until that candle is closed , i usually scalp on 5 mins frame , look at this trade i did just a few seconds ago

you see the candle where the last leg of 121 , as soon as it was closed i entered see the buy line ( keep in mind the spread ) the actually entry is the exact close of the candle but it shows a bit higher due to broker spread.. my SL is is usually 2-4 pips beyond the the high or the low of that candle that gave me the signal , however if u r less aggressive you may set SL right below the green area , so my TP is the nearest swing (Green line ) . if the last swing is so near that you cant target twice the amount u risk then it's not worth it . so remember SL is static but TP is flexible .

also you must be on a very fast excution broker or else you can never scalp , most brokers i tested are terribly bad when comes to scalping because it may take 2-3 pips off to open and close and that's not good at all because in scalping every pip count .

HI RyuShin ,

For Mike_Mike sharing, he only trades scalping in 121 patterns ?! If I were wrong ?

alam313:
HI RyuShin , For Mike_Mike sharing, he only trades scalping in 121 patterns ?! If I were wrong ?

I think so. He trades only 121 for scalping on M5. But I trade other patterns too. Look at GBPUSD on M5. Harmonic scalping can catch a big move too.

Files:
Reason: