Harmonic Trading - page 484

IanorinHawklight:
HI Ryu,

I took that trade and I wanted to show you my template on PRT which I use cause it's way more comfortable to watch. I have daily pivot point, support and resistance of the day S1,s2,s3,R1,R2,R3.

On that trade, I just wait for Support 1 which was at the same price of D 127% of BC.

BTW, I draw HP from Zup.

Have a lokk on it.

Very very nice I took that too cuz I found previous support and resistance. Then closed it cuz there's a bearish pattern on M5 which I took too. Your temp looks very clean unlike mine lol.

Files:
gbpusdm15.png  73 kb
gbpusdm5.png  87 kb
gbpusdm5-1.png  87 kb

-------------------

Files:
eurusdh100.png  72 kb

poruchik:
-------------------

I got the bullish 121 but not the bearish 121. That's from 120, right?

120 121 & 120 a 121

RyuShin:
What do you mean by extra 121 patterns? Did you used to have one that had extra 121 patterns? Why do you not have it anymore? Good news is sir grandeavus will add korhamonics 121 pattern to the next version. I'm excited and waiting for it. ZUP_v135 has 121 pattern too that works fine.

Hello Ryu, see the pic Im attaching, I meant Kor openSource v1, the cotractin triangles have been removed but 2 more One2One options are there and in use many more 121 pattern appears, see the pic... but you posted Opensource v1 in ex4, no mq4

Files:
fullscreen.png  128 kb

usdjpy bullish ABCD

Files:

RyuShin:
grandaevus, could you consider adding SHS pattern too? It may be profitable.

honestly I dont think its worth it Ryu, i tried it in korharmonic but it is very unreliable, as you can see in your second pic there ...also its fairly obvious to eyeball

Grandaevus - I am using 135wsv5, but on 1H thee pattern did not get invalidated until way after the leg had finished and reversed almost halfway, is the zigzag working correctly?

zigflip:
Hello Ryu, see the pic Im attaching, I meant Kor openSource v1, the cotractin triangles have been removed but 2 more One2One options are there and in use many more 121 pattern appears, see the pic... but you posted Opensource v1 in ex4, no mq4

Hold on, I've never posted the Kor opensource v1 before. You must be mistaken :/ TSD member KimBias did post it in here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588. Not me. BTW it's a nice face pattern

poruchik:
120 121 & 120 a 121

Okay thanks I'll work on that.

Reason: