Harmonic Trading - page 483

Maybe some of you want to have only classical patterns. Here's a temp that lets ZUP to detect only classical patterns (including anti and max). ZUP indicators that are used in the temp is almost same as the latest temp. Replace v135 ALL HL 113 with v135 ALL.

Files:

Hello Sir RyuShin

I am using Amibroker for charting

I have seen lot of images with slight difference of the Retracement and Projection values, so i confused with the values. Now i am following the book

Harmonic Trading: Volume One

Profiting from the Natural Order of the Financial Markets

Scott M. Carney

I like to create the amibroker afl for the patterns which you are using.

So Please give me the Retracement and Projection values of the patterns you are using.

1. Gartley

2. Bat

3. A Alternate Shark

4. A Nen STAR

5. Butterfly

6. Crab

7. A Shark

8. A Cypher

9. A Butterfly

10. A Crab

11. Shark

12. Cypher

13. A Gartley

14. A Bat

15. Alternate Shark

16. Nen STAR

17. Alternate Bat

18. Deep Crab

19. Black swan

20. max Bat

21. max Gartley

22. max Butterfly

23. TOTAL 1

24. TOTAL 2

25. TOTAL 3

26. TOTAL 4

27. TOTAL

and etc.

Which book you are following for this new patterns?

Thanks and Regards

John

John_3b2:
Hello Sir RyuShin

I am using Amibroker for charting

I have seen lot of images with slight difference of the Retracement and Projection values, so i confused with the values. Now i am following the book

Harmonic Trading: Volume One

Profiting from the Natural Order of the Financial Markets

Scott M. Carney

I like to create the amibroker afl for the patterns which you are using.

So Please give me the Retracement and Projection values of the patterns you are using.

1. Gartley

2. Bat

3. A Alternate Shark

4. A Nen STAR

5. Butterfly

6. Crab

7. A Shark

8. A Cypher

9. A Butterfly

10. A Crab

11. Shark

12. Cypher

13. A Gartley

14. A Bat

15. Alternate Shark

16. Nen STAR

17. Alternate Bat

18. Deep Crab

19. Black swan

20. max Bat

21. max Gartley

22. max Butterfly

23. TOTAL 1

24. TOTAL 2

25. TOTAL 3

26. TOTAL 4

27. TOTAL

and etc.

Which book you are following for this new patterns?

Thanks and Regards

John

Hello John,

Please reference pics below. As for Max patterns, I have no info yet. I'll post if I find anything out.

I don't follow any book

Files:

RyuShin:
Maybe some of you want to have only classical patterns. Here's a temp that lets ZUP to detect only classical patterns (including anti and max). ZUP indicators that are used in the temp is almost same as the latest temp. Replace v135 ALL HL 113 with v135 ALL.

Hi Ruy,

I've been watching your post for few weeks now.

I'm also learning HP.

The most difficult thing about HP is when to enter, we are agree on this I guess?

I consider only enter a position when i follow the trend of a cross and if RSI and CCI divergence confirm it, in order to find a better entry point.

Hope the best for you, thanks for your help and let's grab some pips!

IanorinHawklight:
Hi Ruy,

I've been watching your post for few weeks now.

I'm also learning HP.

The most difficult thing about HP is when to enter, we are agree on this I guess?

I consider only enter a position when i follow the trend of a cross and if RSI and CCI divergence confirm it, in order to find a better entry point.

Hope the best for you, thanks for your help and let's grab some pips!

Hey Hawk,

The most difficult thing about HP is when to enter, I agree with you on that. RSI and CCI maybe even Stochastic divergence is useful and helpful sometimes. The trend is our friend, I think so too. If the trend is down and you find a bearish pattern, that may mean there's a high probability for winning.

I try to improve my searching skill for previous support and resistance. The price action is very important for Harmonic trading too. Yesterday I posted possible reverse opportunity on AUDUSD and NZDUSD H1, I entered too shorts and closed this morning with 120pips from each. I entered because I found previous support and resistance area and CCI divergence. I was nervous because I left the positions overnight. Of course I set SL but still I was nervous lol..

Do you know Jason Stapleton? He's a harmonic trader on Youtube. Every week he posts a video. He's really good. He really knows what to do. You should check him out. You'll learn a lot. I promise.

Yeah let's grab pips together!

Thank you again

Although I did not understand Pans 2362236 swallowtail Zup_v135NC the new form of the code is how the XD for BD filter

I still can not do the same,

Or can barely use,

At least for my hand drawing saves time

I like ZUP indicators

I use Wave + ZUP

This brings me to the trading system more powerful,

Happy trading

Files:
0.jpg  111 kb

Thank you for your immediate reply.

Still i confused with the values,

1) For example please compare the pic which i have attached for Bearish Gartley BCD projection, 1.13 or 1.272?.

2) In your pic for Anti Alternate Shark the values are in range? (i.e., BCD projection 2.618-1.618 or 2.618/1.618)

Thanks and Regards

John

Files:
clipboard14.jpg  14 kb

John_3b2:
Thank you for your immediate reply.

Still i confused with the values,

1) For example please compare the pic which i have attached for Bearish Gartley BCD projection, 1.13 or 1.272?.

2) In your pic for Anti Alternate Shark the values are in range? (i.e., BCD projection 2.618-1.618 or 2.618/1.618)

Thanks and Regards

John

No problem.

1) It should be 1.272 not 1.13. Where did you get the pic?

2) I believe it's in range (2.618-1.618). I did not create the pic. The pic was originally posted by poruchik.

Files:

I see option in korHarmonics indicator that shows feature Patterns too.

Is there another version of ZUP able to show feature patterns too?

If yes, what is version name and where can download that?

Regards,

HI Ryu,

I took that trade and I wanted to show you my template on PRT which I use cause it's way more comfortable to watch. I have daily pivot point, support and resistance of the day S1,s2,s3,R1,R2,R3.

On that trade, I just wait for Support 1 which was at the same price of D 127% of BC.

BTW, I draw HP from Zup.

Have a lokk on it.

Files:
gbp_usd_m15.jpg  352 kb
Reason: