[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 369

artikul:

Slightly off topic )))) But if anyone is interested, I have a sell signal on the Canadian ))))

Well, how's your signal?:-)))

I've been interested in artikula's screenshots lately. I'm thinking of trying a new system in my free time. My markup + signals from artikula EA. If something good comes out, I will post the results. Good luck to all

21april:

So, how's your signal? :-)))

It's going down)))). But if it goes up I will buy on the highs ))))

artikul:

It's creeping down so far )))) But if it goes up I will go to the highs ))))

I think Soross decided to fail again at the end of life - everything goes down ))) I need it like you are sinking from the maximum - only I need more from the levels - and I took my 120 pips and ran away - I could have taken 2 - 3 times more.

And gold goes down smartly - by lats and levels - soros is a hero - probably kept the price above lats for a week and then bought some!

5 orders - all of them in profit! )

Here is the same principle for the yen )))) A few lost deposits convinced me that maybe only a few people (like Gunn) knew or know where the price is going to go. I rather like the opportunities the market provides. I don't know where the wave will end, but I have a good chance to sell on the highs or to buy on the lows. A reasonable MM and no stops allows me to stay in the market (despite news, FA, GA, IA and TA) until the opposite signal appears. If someone calls it "loss waiting" - let it be so )))) I can't think of anything better for me ))).

If anyone believes in candlestick analysis ( I doubt it ) then the pound had a bullish elliptical candle on H1 - the euro on Fibo 76 has reversed on the previous rise, so anything is possible...

Your system seems fine, but the drawdowns are big. It shows different values on different brokerage companies, and that's not good. It is dangerous to deal with it.

The International Energy Agency (IEA) countries will allocate 60 million barrels of oil from strategic reserves to make up for supply shortfalls from Libya and reduce prices. This is according to the IEA's official website. The agency intends to supply world oil markets with 2 million barrels per day for 30 days.

The IEA has printed strategic reserves just twice since its inception in 1974. The first was during the 1991 Gulf War and the second was in 2005 when Hurricane Katrina halted production at multiple platforms in the Gulf of Mexico, Interfax adds .

The

IEA estimates that the oil supply shortfall due to the war in Libya was around 132 million barrels as of 31 May

The total volume of oil reserves of all IEA members is 4.1 billion barrels, of which around 1.6 billion barrels are attributed to state reserves intended for emergency needs.

Now the price of August contract for WTI oil exceeds the $90 per barrel mark

Brent crude for August delivery costs around $108 a barrel.

Established during the 1973-74 oil crisis, the IEA is an intergovernmental organisation that advises 28 countries on their energy policies

The IEA is an autonomous body within the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.

It is now clear why - such movements

Vlad72:

Your system seems fine, but the drawdowns are big. It shows different values on different brokerage companies, and that's not good. It is dangerous to deal with it.

As far as I understand from my screenshots and other people's screenshots the TS shows levels the price will definitely return to))). So it does not matter where the signal was formed )))) The worst case is either zero Profit or symbolic minus on the deposit))) The main thing is not to open orders with large lots))) In general I have some ideas how to correct the code, but I will do it after the results of the week)))

artikul:

As far as I understood from my screenshots and other people's screenshots the TS shows levels to which the price will surely return )))) So it does not matter where the signal appears))) The worst case is either zero Profit or symbolic minus on the deposit))) The main thing is not to open orders with large lots))) In general I have some ideas how to correct the code, but I will do it after the results of a trading week)))

If I'm going to try my forex robot I will surely try to place some order with my mate, but if I stay with my forex robot I will surely lose none of my money. I'll be looking forward to tweaking the code. What was the maximum drawdown, if it's not a secret?

Reason: