Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1464

mrtools:
Added alerts to this version maybe you will be able to use it.

Thanks much! Testing now.

Let me know what you think about the wccipattern request, if it is not a huge pain for you 

cesande:

Thanks much! Testing now.

Let me know what you think about the wccipattern request, if it is not a huge pain for you 

That said... the Trend Line Break (Pattern #3) seems to be 1 bar late but they are still useful.

Update

Maybe not, I think he is using the slow CCI for trend line breaks and as I understand it you can use any combination of slow and fast.... so all pattern alerts are indeed working. Alerts on the patterns I want to be alerted on would be very helpful (of course after validating them with price action).

Hello the sound alert dosnt work on this indicator, would appreciate any help. 

The mountain 

themountain90:

Hello the sound alert dosnt work on this indicator, would appreciate any help. 

The mountain 

If you are using default settings you have to have "adx.wav" in the sounds folder. If you don't (have it) and the chances are that you don't then change the sound file name to something existing in the sounds folder (usual sound file for alerts is "alert2.wav")

G'day Mladen,

Is there any chance of adding a vertical line option where the arrow signals are.

At times my entry signal is obscured by the ma cross arrows.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

GhosTrend Repaint Indicator with added Range Bollinger Band!!

hi mladen,

could you please advise the attached indicator is repaint ???  i wish to use only the arrows..!! for the channel.(see snap) aqua & pink

sal:

hi mladen,

could you please advise the attached indicator is repaint ???  i wish to use only the arrows..!! for the channel.(see snap) aqua & pink

yes it repaints, to know that keep  true, default is false

sal:

hi mladen,

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page271 for detailed description (and how to use it in causal (non-repainting) and non-causal (repainting) mode)

G'day Mladen,

Please disregard post #14641, I am using your MA cross histogram instead.

Funny what happens when one uses a little bit of common sense :)

Thanks for your time anyways, eternally grateful.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Will 

Reason: