Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 366

good_heart
good_heart  
mladen:
First this one

Wrote a new one (simpler to do so since the repainting of colors and some other possible issues are avoided that way). I like the SwingMans idea to play with the hull period divisor : adds flexibility to the indicator. In order to explain to all that might don't know it : HMADivisor 2 gives the original Hull moving average. All the other divisors are making a variation of the Hull moving average (as far as I see the idea was to control the "speed" and overshooting of Hull moving average more precisely)

It is a multi time frame now

Thank you very much for your help Mladen. I wish you all the best!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Hull slope ...

quest21,

And this one too Some issues with arrays solved in this one. Idea is very good as in the previous one

Updated version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

secretcode
secretcode  

Nice request, guest21

Wonderful creation, Mladen

Thanks both of you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi time fram,e DPO T3 ...

Multi time frame version of dpo T3 (basic version and a description what does it do and how at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page14 )

ps) upgraded version to work on new mt4 builds posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
kpr
kpr  

thank you for sharing

good_heart
good_heart  
mladen:
Here you go

There might be some value difference (at one line the calculation limit was set like this :

for (int i = ArraySize(StdDevLine)-1; i >0; i-- )
(the i>0) which skips current bar calculation. The rest should be OK (even though I did not check the rest of the code - I just slightly went through the start() procedure) - objects are drawn at correct places and alerts should work OK(since both are managed by the target time frame, not the chart time frame ). You will need to test it a bit more when market opens

You can make the indicator arrows as shown in the figure below?

Regards Guest21

Files:
eurusd_5.jpg 161 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

guest21:
You can make the indicator arrows as shown in the figure below? Regards Guest21

why all the secrecy with indicator names???:)

iinzall
iinzall  

Thanks mladen

This is my first post in this forum since august 2007. and back in this business 2 months ago.

relearn again from the experts in this forum, follow mladen posts in where ever thread he posted. and downloading his great indicator. even in this MTF thread. cause i'm sure, not always mtf indis he create in this thread, but new great creations always too.

hope you are always in good health and may god bless you for all of you done to us in this great forum.

Best Regard

IIN

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Sorry

But seeing just a picture of it is not enough to make it ...

Judging from the look of it it is one more add so I would not trust too much what is said there (just an impression, maybe I am wrong, but so far I have seen thousands of pictures like that saying "no repaint" and the purpose of those was only to sell some repainting indicator to people that actually needed help in trading)

guest21:
You can make the indicator arrows as shown in the figure below? Regards Guest21
good_heart
good_heart  
mladen:
Sorry

But seeing just a picture of it is not enough to make it ...

Judging from the look of it it is one more add so I would not trust too much what is said there (just an impression, maybe I am wrong, but so far I have seen thousands of pictures like that saying "no repaint" and the purpose of those was only to send some repainting indicator to people that actually needed help in trading)

Nothing, thank you for your reply!