Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 367

mladen:
You are right There was an error in multi time frame mode. It is corrected. Now it works as any normal multi time frame indicator should (updated the upper post - download it from there) So, as any multi time frame indicator, it changes all the bars bellonging to the target time frame and arrows (dots) are drawn on the first bar bellonging to the target time frame bar

ooh... i do not know that ptl.mq4 is Perfect Trend Line Indicator. i guessed it another indicator....

great thanks mladen... hope it can helps others who like this Indicator.

Best Regards,

IIN

Pava:
Creepy...I am at work now...so I can not upload my template w/indicators...anyways...non of my indicators of my system got alerts active...BUT!...at certain time just before the trend starts...no matter what direction is...a small arrow comes up/down...then it disappears after few bars...the arrow is right on the money all of the time...I checked and rechecked my indicators...and for the last few days...since I noticed that anomaly, I am breaking my head what is causing this...it is very strange...started w/build 418...

i feel sorry to hear that too, pava . hope this MT4 soon get better. cause if it doesn't.... although the best indicator we use, it will give false signals, i guess.

Regards,

IIN

Added some options to ptl : now you can choose what do you want to be visible. Lines, bars and arrows can be separately set to be visible, so now I think it covers any combination that one would need or prefer

Files:
ptl_2.mq4  8 kb

All in 1

mladen:
Added some options to ptl : now you can choose what do you want to be visible. Lines, bars and arrows can be separately set to be visible, so now I think it covers any combination that one would need or prefer

Perfect !

Thanks Mladen

email alert

Mladen thanks a lot!

is there a possibility to add email alert as well ?

uk_kara:
Mladen thanks a lot! is there a possibility to add email alert as well ?

Sound alert will be handy too.

Yes but which indicator and alerts on what?

kalina1977:
Sound alert will be handy too.

mladen:

ptl2 indicator Mladen.

mladen:

ptl2 indicator Mladen.

ptl with alerts ...

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page245

kalina1977:
ptl2 indicator Mladen.
Reason: