Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 367

good_heart
good_heart  
Pava:
why all the secrecy with indicator names???:)

I have no secrets 1. Forex King-CTC 2. Forex King-STS

paijowijaya
paijowijaya  

Need Help Master Mladen,

mladen:

Hello master,

Master please help make this indicator work in H4 and D1 how? I've tried it myself but not sure the truth. Sorry a few days ago I was not able to access the TSD so I asked you via PM.

My Best regards Master Mladen

Thanks

Files:
paijo123.mq4 17 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

paijowijaya

As far as I see it works in both those time frames

paijowijaya:
Hello master,

Master please help make this indicator work in H4 and D1 how? I've tried it myself but not sure the truth. Sorry a few days ago I was not able to access the TSD so I asked you via PM.

My Best regards Master Mladen

Thanks
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

If you watch their promotional video you will notice that it is writing out false results. A lot of those entries should have been losses and not gains if the entires were taken on the bars indicated by the indicator itself and exits were taken when the trend changes. So, even if you get hold of it, be very, very careful

guest21:
I have no secrets 1. Forex King-CTC 2. Forex King-STS
elizeu4926
elizeu4926  

All cci

Hello

please, no programmer could could put the time frames of this position indicator on right and repair some bugs? /

grateful[attach]135276[/attach]

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

That is not the original all woodies CCI. These are the originals (I guess these solve your bugs issues too)

elizeu4926:
Hello

please, no programmer could could put the time frames of this position indicator on right and repair some bugs? /

grateful[attach]135276[/attach]

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

elizeu4926
elizeu4926  

thank you !!

Luras
Luras  

Hello, somebody can help me to correct the defect indicator: remove this line here is that all properly displayed. Thank you.

mtf_movingaverage.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

As strange as it looks, but the shift in the calculation caused that. Here is a modified indicator (some other modifications too, but the main is that the shift should be applied to target time frame indicator value) that works OK

Luras:
Hello, somebody can help me to correct the defect indicator: remove this line here is that all properly displayed. Thank you.

mtf_movingaverage.mq4
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Or use this one instead https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/151/mtf_ma_with_shift.mq4 (I think you are going to like it - it has horizontal as well as vertical shift and it is a multi time frame too)

Luras:

mtf_movingaverage.mq4